Tom Petty Dead

Bailey

...news reports are coming in that Tom Petty, suffered a heart attack was found unresponsive. He was taken off life support however there has not been an official statement confirming his death, media outlets are saying he died. :(

omg I just now saw it. Another Legend gone :(. I wish people would start eating and drinking more healthy. IDK how else people get heart disease. I've never researched it but i'm sure not eating or drinking good is a part of it. I don't even drink soda anymore.

• Downvote 1

omg I just now saw it. Another Legend gone :(. I wish people would start eating and drinking more healthy. IDK how else people get heart disease. I've never researched it but i'm sure not eating or drinking good is a part of it. I don't even drink soda anymore.

Tom Petty is to my co-worker as Janet is to me, so I texted her the moment the news broke on TV. I couldnt imagine feeling that over your fav, my co-worker, Sue, is a huge die hard for Tom Petty, very sad. As for his life and death, a lot of non-fans didnt know Tom Petty is a survivor of child abuse. He took a lot of negative in his life and channeled it into his music, God rest his soul

• Upvote 1