Any Tinashe Fans?

RajUnbreakableJoyride

Even those she's been releasing music that sucks ass lately i still love her.

I think that she is just trying to get rid of her label by releasing garbage cuz ain't no fucking WAY someone who released masterpieces like Nightride, Aquarius and the numerous mixtapes, is ok with Light The Night Up.

It's clear as day that her label is trying to force her to go pop.

• Upvote 2

I think that she is just trying to get rid of her label by releasing garbage cuz ain't no fucking WAY someone who released masterpieces like Nightride, Aquarius and the numerous mixtapes, is ok with Light The Night Up.

Right.  The pop music she is making isn't good.  But her last album, Nightride was very good. "C'est La Vie", "Touch Pass", and "Ride of Your Life">>>>

• Upvote 2

"Light The Night Up" was just for Thursday Night Football new theme song. That isn't a single for a album at all. All her music is good. Even her pop music. Better then a lot of the garbage that is always playing on the radio

Right.  The pop music she is making isn't good.  But her last album, Nightride was very good. "C'est La Vie", "Touch Pass", and "Ride of Your Life">>>>

her pop music slays. It's funny how some of y'all say suck when other artist used the dame producers to make some of the same style and it be slaying the charts and they aren't that good. A lot of people be playing favoritism.

What happened to her? I heard there was big backlash after she said something in regards to Beyonce and Rihanna

nothing happen to her. She's been booked world wide. She just got done headlining a big festival in Shanghi, China. Sold out concert too. Also the whole Beyonce and Riri took out of content. She just mentioned that in a recent interview that people twisted her words around. She wasn't coming for Bey or Riri. She loves them both.

• Upvote 1

And someone who supposedly have "suck ass" music stays booked worldwide. The only problem I have about her is her label. They don't promote her right at all. They promote their other artist who isn't as good as her more then they do her. She owes the label one more album. After this I do hope she leaves because Tinashe slays to no end. I seen her live twice on both of her tours. She can sing, dance, write, produce, and direct videos.

her pop music slays. It's funny how some of y'all say suck when other artist used the dame producers to make some of the same style and it be slaying the charts and they aren't that good. A lot of people be playing favoritism.

I never said she sucked..her pop music isn't good.  She should stick to alt-rnb, where she excels. 

• Upvote 2

“Booked worldwide” is cute :lmao: 

Trashe’s fans are worse than her. I’ve never encountered a new fan base with so little accomplishments (from the artist) yet  so loud with bragging.. all fifteen of em 

I never said she sucked..her pop music isn't good.  She should stick to alt-rnb, where she excels. 

I said she sucked which is true ??‍♂️

Edited by State of the Game

“Booked worldwide” is cute :lmao: 

Trashe’s fans are worse than her. I’ve never encountered a new fan base with so little accomplishments (from the artist) yet  so loud with bragging.. all fifteen of em 

I said she sucked which is true ??‍♂️

boy bye you clearly have no idea of what you're talking about. She far from sucking. That is your invalid opinion which don't matter. Stay pressed.

sorry for misinterpreted your words. Well that's you love who don't care to much for her pop music. There are others that do tho. Like Tinashe said before she won't be stuck in the box with just one style of genre. She loves all kind of music. Like Janet, and many other artist, they all have done many different sounds. It's calles be diverse. Tinashe do her alt rnb/trap music. Which is why we have "Nightride" which is one 1 half of the pop album "Joyride" that will be coming out.

Like @State of the Game "Tried and fail" at coming for her. He don't have to like her, because she's not for him. Tinashe have people that do. I went to see her live on both of her tours and met people who came from other countries just to see her. 

"Light The Night Up" was just for Thursday Night Football new theme song. That isn't a single for a album at all. All her music is good. Even her pop music. Better then a lot of the garbage that is always playing on the radio

I love her and i've been here since she was a nobody but nope.

• Upvote 1

And then Trashe’s fans compare her to greats like Janet knowing damn well she’s another carbon copy labels make, market, & brand. See Ciara

1st of all we weren't the only ones who compared her to Janet. Her peers in the music industry did. She is nowhere near like C-Error. Tinashe grew up watching and studying Janet. Why you so pressed? Clearly Queenashe got you shook. Lol

1st of all we weren't the only ones who compared her to Janet. Her peers in the music industry did. She is nowhere near like C-Error. Tinashe grew up watching and studying Janet. Why you so pressed? Clearly Queenashe got you shook. Lol

you need to just ignore him Raj since you 2 don't get along cause now he's always gonna come for Tinashe knowing she's one of your faves

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1