• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Pictures:Janet reunites with many former dancers

97 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Janet and the dancers had a rehearsal session and then they had dinner.

There is apparently a reunion that is happening on Sunday. I'm assuming that means many of these former dancers are taking part in a performance or performances at the LA show of Janet's State Of The World Tour this Sunday. It could also be as a part of Janet's official after party in LA (http://janetparty.com/events/janet-jackson-state-of-the-world-official-after-party)

Some of the former dancers in attendance were Tina Landon, Nikki Pantenburg, Kelly Konno, Cynthia Davila, Tish Oliver, Eddie Morales, Jenna Dewan, Anthony Thomas, Tyce Diorio, Gil Duldulao, Eddie Morales, James Collins, JP San Pedro, Laurel Thomson, Ramon Baynes, Nick Bass, Victor Rojas, Marcel Wilson,Kevin Wilson,  Ed Moore, and Travis Payne.

With Tina Landon, Nikki Pattenburg, Cynthia Davila, Kelly Konno, and Tish Oliver

gvHw6Nu.png
[IMG]

With Gil Duldulao, Ed Moore, Laurel Thomson, and Nick Bass

[IMG]

With Eddie Morales and Travis Payne

cUW6GK8.jpg

With James Collins
WEBAc6P.jpg

With JP San Pedro[IMG]

With Gil Duldulao, Laurel Thomson, JP San Pedro, Ramon Baynes, and James Collins
d9QPhNv.jpg

Jenna Dewan-Tatum (now an actress but was an All For You era dancer) video at rehearsal studio with many other former Janet dancers mentioning a reunion that is happening Sunday

Posted · Report post

Reunion medley

Posted · Report post

No shade but Janet is about to out dance all these hoes. I mean she usually does anyway but chile...

Should be entertaining. My spirit should be tickled. I wonder what else she has up her sleeve come Sunday.

Posted · Report post

No shade but Janet is about to out dance all these hoes. I mean she usually does anyway but chile...

Should be entertaining. My spirit should be tickled. I wonder what else she has up her sleeve come Sunday.

Right! I can't wait to see this go down!!!! 

Posted · Report post

:cheer:

Posted · Report post

No Shawnette? :(

Posted · Report post

........IM SOOOO PUMPED FOR TOMORROW!!!

Posted · Report post

I wonder what family members will be present...you think Paris Jackson will be in attendance to bury the hatchet?...chile

Posted · Report post

I'm not counting on it, I am counting on Toya (only cause I got to meet her in LA at the show 2yrs ago)

Posted · Report post

I wonder what family members will be present...you think Paris Jackson will be in attendance to bury the hatchet?...chile

Now you know..... It's funny I never really care  whether her family shows up or not. Especially MJ kids. A lot of his stans act like Janet owes them something. She don't. Janet is more MJ than they ever will be.... Sorry not sorry!!! 

Posted · Report post

I'm not counting on it, I am counting on Toya (only cause I got to meet her in LA at the show 2yrs ago)

Awww. How was she? 

Posted · Report post

Awww. How was she? 

REALLLY sweet, and it's chilling how much she looks like MJ, like for real. Also met Jermaine Jr and talked to him & his wife for a while, remember his wife was 1 of the leakers on information about Unbreakable, and I love that she was like "DIDN'T I TELL YOU GUYS, did you guys see me on Watch What Happens Live, I was serious" LOL she was hilarious

Posted · Report post

What about celebrities? :unsure: I dont think will see Beyonce this time, she ddoesnt want to look like the stan she is :rolleyes:...im hoping for Kendrick and Issa Rae only because they got the juice right now.

Posted · Report post

Yea the last 1 in LA kinda taught me to have eyes open at all times cause in that room we had Oprah, Queen Latifah, Tyler, Shonda Rhimes sat next to me & I didn't even know it was her (all the weight loss), my girl Yvette Nicole Brown, Zendeya, Bey & Sherri Sheppard

Posted · Report post

Why is Travis Payne there? Correct me if I'm wrong but he is MJ's dancer.. never Janet's, correct? 

Posted · Report post

Why is Travis Payne there? Correct me if I'm wrong but he is MJ's dancer.. never Janet's, correct? 

Travis Payne was a Janet dancer first .  He was on the RN tour.  It actually launched his career. He posted about it today. 

And here's a video of him discussing how he got the gig

Posted · Report post

Travis Payne was a Janet dancer first .  He was on the RN tour.  It actually launched his career. He posted about it today. 

And here's a video of him discussing how he got the gig

I am so here for ALL the naming and claiming for Miss Janet!!  Oh yes y'all betta DO!!!!  

Posted (edited) · Report post

I am so here for ALL the naming and claiming for Miss Janet!!  Oh yes y'all betta DO!!!!  

She deserves it. She doesn't get enough credit. To often people will see what Janet has done and instantly want to insert her brother into the equation. He was the greatest but she is too. 

Edited by BlackCat1989

Posted · Report post

I wonder if it has anything to do with VR20..

Posted · Report post

It would be crazy if they all did Rhythm Nation together or a fun song like GO DEEP. Idk. lol But WHERE IS SHAWNETTE?

Shawnette was probably busy or booked. We gotta keep in mind that alot of her former dancers are still heavily employed in the entertainment industry, be it behind the camera and/or in front. Sometimes your schedule doesn't allow for you to just leave when you want. I'm sure even the ones who showed up had to switch alot of things around to even fit in this time to rehearse and perform Sunday

Edited by janetDAYZ

Posted · Report post

New Janet song/video? Choreographed by Tina? 

Posted · Report post

The picture below is from Eddie Morales' Instagram Story.

Here are the former Janet dancers that are taking part in the reunion 

[IMG]

New Janet song/video? Choreographed by Tina? 

no. 🛑

Edited by State of the Game

Posted · Report post

no. 🛑

if Jan has been listening as well as she says, she knows her fans would cream themselves if that were to happen