New Pictures:Janet reunites with many former dancers

MorganR

Janet and the dancers had a rehearsal session and then they had dinner.

There is apparently a reunion that is happening on Sunday. I'm assuming that means many of these former dancers are taking part in a performance or performances at the LA show of Janet's State Of The World Tour this Sunday. It could also be as a part of Janet's official after party in LA (http://janetparty.com/events/janet-jackson-state-of-the-world-official-after-party)

Some of the former dancers in attendance were Tina Landon, Nikki Pantenburg, Kelly Konno, Cynthia Davila, Tish Oliver, Eddie Morales, Jenna Dewan, Anthony Thomas, Tyce Diorio, Gil Duldulao, Eddie Morales, James Collins, JP San Pedro, Laurel Thomson, Ramon Baynes, Nick Bass, Victor Rojas, Marcel Wilson,Kevin Wilson,  Ed Moore, and Travis Payne.

With Tina Landon, Nikki Pattenburg, Cynthia Davila, Kelly Konno, and Tish Oliver

gvHw6Nu.png
[IMG]

With Gil Duldulao, Ed Moore, Laurel Thomson, and Nick Bass

[IMG]

With Eddie Morales and Travis Payne

cUW6GK8.jpg

With James Collins
WEBAc6P.jpg

With JP San Pedro[IMG]

With Gil Duldulao, Laurel Thomson, JP San Pedro, Ramon Baynes, and James Collins
d9QPhNv.jpg

Jenna Dewan-Tatum (now an actress but was an All For You era dancer) video at rehearsal studio with many other former Janet dancers mentioning a reunion that is happening Sunday

• Upvote 5

I wonder what family members will be present...you think Paris Jackson will be in attendance to bury the hatchet?...chile

Now you know..... It's funny I never really care  whether her family shows up or not. Especially MJ kids. A lot of his stans act like Janet owes them something. She don't. Janet is more MJ than they ever will be.... Sorry not sorry!!! 

• Upvote 2

Awww. How was she? 

REALLLY sweet, and it's chilling how much she looks like MJ, like for real. Also met Jermaine Jr and talked to him & his wife for a while, remember his wife was 1 of the leakers on information about Unbreakable, and I love that she was like "DIDN'T I TELL YOU GUYS, did you guys see me on Watch What Happens Live, I was serious" LOL she was hilarious

• Upvote 6

Yea the last 1 in LA kinda taught me to have eyes open at all times cause in that room we had Oprah, Queen Latifah, Tyler, Shonda Rhimes sat next to me & I didn't even know it was her (all the weight loss), my girl Yvette Nicole Brown, Zendeya, Bey & Sherri Sheppard

• Upvote 4

I am so here for ALL the naming and claiming for Miss Janet!!  Oh yes y'all betta DO!!!!  

She deserves it. She doesn't get enough credit. To often people will see what Janet has done and instantly want to insert her brother into the equation. He was the greatest but she is too. 

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 4

Shawnette was probably busy or booked. We gotta keep in mind that alot of her former dancers are still heavily employed in the entertainment industry, be it behind the camera and/or in front. Sometimes your schedule doesn't allow for you to just leave when you want. I'm sure even the ones who showed up had to switch alot of things around to even fit in this time to rehearse and perform Sunday

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 2