New Pictures:Janet reunites with many former dancers

MorganR

.....it just hit me that in my conversation with Gil in Anaheim....he asked if I was going to the show tomorrow, & when I told him I was he said "Good, that ones gonna be different, different type of stage and we've been working on something special for that date"....I forgot about that, I REALLY hope this is that, but we shall see.

• Upvote 3

Forget about Tina choreographing a new Janet song, I would have gagged harder if J-lo would have been a part of this reunion. I know she didn't dance for Janet long and I know that she has alot going on right now concerning Puerto Rico, but how cool would if have been to see her put her ego aside and do a simple 8 count with the other 'backed up hoes'. ^_^ 

• Upvote 2

Forget about Tina choreographing a new Janet song, I would have gagged harder if J-lo would have been a part of this reunion. I know she didn't dance for Janet long and I know that she has alot going on right now concerning Puerto Rico, but how cool would if have been to see her put her ego aside and do a simple 8 count with the other 'backed up hoes'. ^_^ 

Have they ever been seen together after J Lo left? I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't talked

J-Lo was hired to tour during the Janet. tour but I have to give it up for J. Lo she decided another path was right for her and did not tour with Janet

If we hadnt noticed before Shawnette is missing nearly everytime they have a reunion, I think Shawnette caught them feelings :shifty:

Yea Shawn & Janet don't seem to really vibe like that anymore. Like at all. Idk what it is all about but she seems to consistently keep her distance. I can't wait to see what she does in LA. What song they perform together. That's a LOT of dancers. 

The picture below is from Eddie Morales' Instagram Story.

Here are the former Janet dancers that are taking part in the reunion 

[IMG]

hot damn some epic shit bouta go down.. I fkn wish I was going to that show instead

• Upvote 1

Yea Shawn & Janet don't seem to really vibe like that anymore. Like at all. Idk what it is all about but she seems to consistently keep her distance. I can't wait to see what she does in LA. What song they perform together. That's a LOT of dancers. 

Rhythm Nation would be cool.

• Upvote 1