Happy Birthday Dal!!!

JoeJoe

Oh it's Dal's birthday is it. Happy birthday Dal. <_< 

Just Dal, only Dal, no one else's birthday is today. <_< 

He hasn't even been a member that long and someone's been here over 10 years and it's not even their birthday cus it's Dal's birthday. <_< 

Have a great one love. ^_^ 

• Upvote 2

He hasn't even been a member that long and someone's been here over 10 years and it's not even their birthday cus it's Dal's birthday. <_< 

Gurl, my birthday came and the forum indicated it and then it disappeared for the rest of the day, now you go thru that and talk to me .... :filenails: 

Gurl, my birthday came and the forum indicated it and then it disappeared for the rest of the day, now you go thru that and talk to me .... :filenails: 

mine did too, don't worry about it. My sister didn't even visit me till days after as she said my present hadn't arrived,now that's something to be pissed about.

• Upvote 1

mine did too, don't worry about it. My sister didn't even visit me till days after as she said my present hadn't arrived,now that's something to be pissed about.

awww *hugs*  but this is not a pity party, love yourself first and then love Rocco because he's Italian :rolleyes:

awww *hugs*  but this is not a pity party, love yourself first and then love Rocco because he's Italian :rolleyes:

and Happy Belated to you, Italy does produce some fine things, pizza (not Janet's), pasta, garlic bread (or is that French?)

• Upvote 1

and Happy Belated to you, Italy does produce some fine things, pizza (not Janet's), pasta, garlic bread (or is that French?)

why are you thinking food? If we're going to talk Italiano give me something with a sweet outer shell and a creamy center :wub:  cannoli (sp.?)

happy_birthday_postcard_02_vector_160085

Happy Birthday Dal !   Have a great one! :excited:

Happy Birthday Dal ????

Happy Birthday, Dal! You've been a fantastic addition to this place of chaos lol. Glad to have you man

Through our ups and downs... you’re still my favorite hetero on this board

Happy Birthday 

my bad folks! I haven’t visited the free-zone section in a while..

but thanks for all the birthday messages!!

this is definitely one of the more interesting forums I visit on the regular.. there be hella intense arguing on this shit but at the end of the day everyone seems like they’d be pretty chill in person too, even that one guy.. ✌? 

• Upvote 1

my bad folks! I haven’t visited the free-zone section in a while..

but thanks for all the birthday messages!!

this is definitely one of the more interesting forums I visit on the regular.. there be hella intense arguing on this shit but at the end of the day everyone seems like they’d be pretty chill in person too, even that one guy.. ✌? 

Yeah... Bailey is okay sometimes 

• Upvote 1