Happy Birthday Rocco!

jarrylf

Wishing a Happy Birthday to 1 of the funniest sexiest sexual members here, my favorite monster in the whole world, this place wouldn't be the same without your essence & presence left all over it like that of a loveable hooker (like Madonna except loveable & beautiful basically) Happy BIrthday Roc

Image result for gay sexy Happy Birthday cake

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Happy belated birthday Rocco.

I miss this guy. We've met twice. But we haven't spoken in years. I still have a crush on this fella. Wish we could speak more. 

Lots of love. <3

Thank you sweets. :wub: 

You're one of only two people I've met off here. ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

Happy belated birthday Rocco.

I miss this guy. We've met twice. But we haven't spoken in years. I still have a crush on this fella. Wish we could speak more. 

Lots of love. <3

awe that was so cute Kishi. I love how you're a month behind but still came in to say HB

Thank you sweets. :wub: 

You're one of only two people I've met off here. ^_^ 

Boy where you even live other than in a milkshake. I just read your profile and you is sooooooooo nasty :lol: 

awe that was so cute Kishi. I love how you're a month behind but still came in to say HB

Boy where you even live other than in a milkshake. I just read your profile and you is sooooooooo nasty :lol: 

He's very sweet and thoughtful. :blush: 

:whistle: 

I live in Brooklyn. -_- 

• Upvote 2

I don't pay this section much attention until this week. I've been all about the tour.