New Pictures:Janet at her official After Party in LA

MorganR

Another picture of Janet with Ja'net Dubois 

OWXOfDd.jpg

I can see the true love there, and I admire that so much with Janet, a heart full of love, she showed it to the dancers and her people from her career throughout I just love Janet Dubois and Janet keep up with one another, its like another mother for her

Janet has these other fan bases shook! I went to this website and before everybody was praising her with minimal shade here and there...I went back to said website and now the majority of these trolls want to hate. 

NowI know she is doing something right. 

While their favs are out here slouched on a couch posing talking about tragic events or in Malawi looking like one of the mosquitos...Janet is slaying, snatched on a red carpet... glowing and giving you face and these lessor hoes can't take. It's so nice to see them pressed again.^_^

• Upvote 2

She got that All For You body back...fuck milk, divorce does a body good. 

And you hoes thought it would never happen... -_-

Janet consistently gives me 'urban gypsy' with her outfits and I'm here for it.

She looks better than AFY era

It interests me that many consider A4U as a reference for the best/healthiest she has looked. I'm pretty sure Janet said she wasn't even eating right during that time.

I personally thought she looked older then than subsequent era. This kinda reminds of 20YO type body.

It interests me that many consider A4U as a reference for the best/healthiest she has looked. I'm pretty sure Janet said she wasn't even eating right during that time.

I personally thought she looked older then than subsequent era. This kinda reminds of 20YO type body.

She was too skinny during AFY. 

Yeah 20 is accurate but she was overtly sexual for some reason. I love this mature look Janet is going for. I don’t miss the abs or the push up bra. I love this side of her 

She was too skinny during AFY. 

Yeah 20 is accurate but she was overtly sexual for some reason. I love this mature look Janet is going for. I don’t miss the abs or the push up bra. I love this side of her 

Completely agree, but in terms of how she presents physically, she looks like she is still in 2005.

I don't need to see abs either. Its never been a part of why I love her, though I get the feeling that's different for some...maybe for fitness goals or something.

• Upvote 1