Janet's going in the studio next year!!!Yay!

janetsgurl108

She actually said "i'm going into the studio. . . take my time. . . next year".Her exact verbage.I did a rewind, pushed pause, put in in slow motion and played it again to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

that's Janet talk for "next subject" :rolleyes:

like "how's your family" "my family's well" :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

She actually said "i'm going into the studio. . . take my time. . . next year".Her exact verbage.I did a rewind, pushed pause, put in in slow motion and played it again to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

She clearly said she's putting music on the backburner for a second to do her first dream - films. Every time she's asked about music now her response is "This is my first passion, this was my first career. I got my recording contract when I was 14 but I started acting at 10. I'm living out a dream that I've had since I was young. I really didn't want to be in music but I'm not complaining because it's been very good to me.". So I wouldn't get my hopes up since she's far more ecstatic about upcoming movie projects (which she mentioned on 106 and completely ignored talking about music). I think the most we'll get next year is maybe a single or an outtake. But I wouldn't expect an album at all. Janet seems really devoted to films now.