Janet & Eissa at Disney

Amy

It took yearsssss before Janet seen it for her. So we weren't wrong..it's more like a sudden change for Janet due to her getting older now, I'm sure. But I will say part of the reason also was cus Ciara always came off as if she hadn't met Janet as if Janet was just so unattainable to her. 

• Upvote 2

Must y'all bicker about every fucking thing..my God..Like Game I didn't think she saw it for Ciara but unlike Game I will admit I was wrong. I'm actually happy to see these two spend time together. Good for Ciara.

They are obsessed with me #impact #legend 

I don’t care if Janet spends time with a model who happens to be a mom. It’s not like there working together which I’m sure I implied when I dissed that model

It took yearsssss before Janet seen it for her. So we weren't wrong..it's more like a sudden change for Janet due to her getting older now, I'm sure. But I will say part of the reason also was cus Ciara always came off as if she hadn't met Janet as if Janet was just so unattainable to her. 

I didn’t know Janet was apart of the Make A Wish Foundation. Cute :shifty: 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1