Janet & Eissa at Disney

Amy

They are obsessed with me #impact #legend 

I don’t care if Janet spends time with a model who happens to be a mom. It’s not like there working together which I’m sure I implied when I dissed that model

I didn’t know Janet was apart of the Make A Wish Foundation. Cute :shifty: 

Norman shut up ??? im tryna get you outta hot water here.??

janet been knew ciara, bow wow did an interview on vlad tv and said janet was the one who encouraged him to ask ciara out because she was such a sweet girl. did yall forget janet spent years with jd who is like bowow daddy and ciara was his girlfriend?

• Upvote 3

janet been knew ciara, bow wow did an interview on vlad tv and said janet was the one who encouraged him to ask ciara out because she was such a sweet girl. did yall forget janet spent years with jd who is like bowow daddy and ciara was his girlfriend?

There’s no mistake that Janet knows of her carbon copies. But where the collabo? Oh wait, Janet took her to Disneyland.. close enough right? 

This is still blowing my fucking mind. ??? So unexpected and so sudden.

Y'all have to admit this "era" or whatever you wanna call it has been Janet at her absolute MOST RANDOM like...ever 

So true! Its so weird seeing her out doing normal stuff. I'm enjoying the ride.  We all know how miss Jackson likes to disappear. So y'all betta enjoy this. 

• Upvote 3

So true! Its so weird seeing her out doing normal stuff. I'm enjoying the ride.  We all know how miss Jackson likes to disappear. So y'all betta enjoy this. 

And to think alot of fans on here thought the Janet we knew was over and she was gonna forever be gone overseas. Well well well...look at how things have turned around. And the fuckin sun came out! You NEVER know what Janet is gonna do and I love that about her. One of the most unpredictable artists to ever live,really. 

• Upvote 4

And to think alot of fans on here thought the Janet we knew was over and she was gonna forever be gone overseas. Well well well...look at how things have turned around. And the fuckin sun came out! You NEVER know what Janet is gonna do and I love that about her. One of the most unpredictable artists to ever live,really. 

She sure is. She has a mystique about her that many of the current artists of today don't have. I've always liked that about her. 

• Upvote 2

I'm gagging! Cisus has made it! :o

And still she falls behind Janet like a daughter. :lmao:

And why Janet got this manly aura around her with the way she's walking..:lol:genderless LEGEND.:wub:

When that celebrity Disney spotter site posted photos they didn't even acknowledge Ciara. I was like well damn y'all don't know that's Ciara right next to Janet. 

• Upvote 5

?? Oh you mean when most thought she was gonna retire time and time again :lmao: 

• Upvote 2

It took yearsssss before Janet seen it for her. So we weren't wrong..it's more like a sudden change for Janet due to her getting older now, I'm sure. But I will say part of the reason also was cus Ciara always came off as if she hadn't met Janet as if Janet was just so unattainable to her. 

Nah I think fans assumed because Janet wasn't all over the place talking about Ciara she must have not "seen it for Ciara". Fans created that lie because some of them saw Ciara as a lesser. Janet never said anything close to, & I highly doubt she just dislikes or doesn't fuck with anyone who shows admiration to her legacy. 

There's no change of heart it's just public proof that you all have been wrong from the beginning. Teyana Taylor has also never met Janet & she stans for her. Janet has yet to mention her, do you all assume Janet doesn't see it for Teyana? For God sakes Janet is even nice to Raven & she's a basket case. 

Fans created that lie because some of them saw Ciara as a lesser. 

It wasn’t a “lie”.. We exaggerated. I know that’s a new word for you and I’ll let you google it. Janet doesn’t live under a rock like most of you. She’s a music lover. Of course she knows the new girls but “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” #NeverForget

We also exaggerate Janet’s holiness. I know! Shocking. But she’s not actually a Gawdess :o 

Ciara sure isn’t an equal to or greater than Janet therefore... She is, was, and forever will be.... a lesser ??‍♂️

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1