• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Janet & Eissa at Disney

94 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They are obsessed with me #impact #legend 

I don’t care if Janet spends time with a model who happens to be a mom. It’s not like there working together which I’m sure I implied when I dissed that model

I didn’t know Janet was apart of the Make A Wish Foundation. Cute :shifty: 

Norman shut up 😂😂😂 im tryna get you outta hot water here.😎😂

Posted · Report post

i understand why Joey is there but Why does Ciara need a bodyguard? :ph34r:

Posted · Report post

If you think about Janet and Missy are really close and I know Ciara and Missy are close...so this was basically inevitable. Missy is behind this. <_<:rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

If you think about Janet and Missy are really close and I know Ciara and Missy are close...so this was basically inevitable. Missy is behind this. <_<:rolleyes:

She’s always had it out for me :angry: :asham: 

Posted · Report post

janet been knew ciara, bow wow did an interview on vlad tv and said janet was the one who encouraged him to ask ciara out because she was such a sweet girl. did yall forget janet spent years with jd who is like bowow daddy and ciara was his girlfriend?

Posted · Report post

janet been knew ciara, bow wow did an interview on vlad tv and said janet was the one who encouraged him to ask ciara out because she was such a sweet girl. did yall forget janet spent years with jd who is like bowow daddy and ciara was his girlfriend?

There’s no mistake that Janet knows of her carbon copies. But where the collabo? Oh wait, Janet took her to Disneyland.. close enough right? 

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

its sooooo good to see her visibly in better spirits and happy smiling out and about socializing with people we know :lol:  it's a good look on her :wub:  Janet that is -_-

Posted · Report post

3Q3dxDo.png

And a certain poster was adamant that she'd never associate with someone like Ciara.^_^

I stick by my comments in the Tinashe fan thread :D

Posted · Report post

Ciara showed up for Disneyland, but why wasnt she at Janet's show Sunday ? Tinashe was there:umm:

Sit in the audience with other lessers, or spend a full day with Janet at Disney. I'll take Disney

Posted · Report post

This is still blowing my fucking mind. 😂😂😂 So unexpected and so sudden.

Y'all have to admit this "era" or whatever you wanna call it has been Janet at her absolute MOST RANDOM like...ever 

Posted · Report post

This is still blowing my fucking mind. 😂😂😂 So unexpected and so sudden.

Y'all have to admit this "era" or whatever you wanna call it has been Janet at her absolute MOST RANDOM like...ever 

So true! Its so weird seeing her out doing normal stuff. I'm enjoying the ride.  We all know how miss Jackson likes to disappear. So y'all betta enjoy this. 

Posted · Report post

So true! Its so weird seeing her out doing normal stuff. I'm enjoying the ride.  We all know how miss Jackson likes to disappear. So y'all betta enjoy this. 

And to think alot of fans on here thought the Janet we knew was over and she was gonna forever be gone overseas. Well well well...look at how things have turned around. And the fuckin sun came out! You NEVER know what Janet is gonna do and I love that about her. One of the most unpredictable artists to ever live,really. 

Posted · Report post

I'm gagging! Cisus has made it! :o

And still she falls behind Janet like a daughter. :lmao:

And why Janet got this manly aura around her with the way she's walking..:lol:genderless LEGEND.:wub:

Posted · Report post

And to think alot of fans on here thought the Janet we knew was over and she was gonna forever be gone overseas. Well well well...look at how things have turned around. And the fuckin sun came out! You NEVER know what Janet is gonna do and I love that about her. One of the most unpredictable artists to ever live,really. 

She sure is. She has a mystique about her that many of the current artists of today don't have. I've always liked that about her. 

Posted · Report post

I'm gagging! Cisus has made it! :o

And still she falls behind Janet like a daughter. :lmao:

And why Janet got this manly aura around her with the way she's walking..:lol:genderless LEGEND.:wub:

When that celebrity Disney spotter site posted photos they didn't even acknowledge Ciara. I was like well damn y'all don't know that's Ciara right next to Janet. 

Posted · Report post

Sometimes I wonder what that Corey dude (I think that was his name; he died in an accident in 2009) would be saying.

Posted · Report post

Notice how there’s a cameraman filming everything still, you can spot him behind Janet and Ciara on the Small World boat ride.. something’s coming eventually.

Posted · Report post

I never thought she would do something like this so I was shocked

Posted · Report post

🙌🏾 Oh you mean when most thought she was gonna retire time and time again :lmao: 

Posted · Report post

Notice how there’s a cameraman filming everything still, you can spot him behind Janet and Ciara on the Small World boat ride.. something’s coming eventually.

the Netflix thing was confirmed 

Posted · Report post

It took yearsssss before Janet seen it for her. So we weren't wrong..it's more like a sudden change for Janet due to her getting older now, I'm sure. But I will say part of the reason also was cus Ciara always came off as if she hadn't met Janet as if Janet was just so unattainable to her. 

Nah I think fans assumed because Janet wasn't all over the place talking about Ciara she must have not "seen it for Ciara". Fans created that lie because some of them saw Ciara as a lesser. Janet never said anything close to, & I highly doubt she just dislikes or doesn't fuck with anyone who shows admiration to her legacy. 

There's no change of heart it's just public proof that you all have been wrong from the beginning. Teyana Taylor has also never met Janet & she stans for her. Janet has yet to mention her, do you all assume Janet doesn't see it for Teyana? For God sakes Janet is even nice to Raven & she's a basket case. 

Posted · Report post

Fans created that lie because some of them saw Ciara as a lesser. 

It wasn’t a “lie”.. We exaggerated. I know that’s a new word for you and I’ll let you google it. Janet doesn’t live under a rock like most of you. She’s a music lover. Of course she knows the new girls but “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” #NeverForget

We also exaggerate Janet’s holiness. I know! Shocking. But she’s not actually a Gawdess :o 

Ciara sure isn’t an equal to or greater than Janet therefore... She is, was, and forever will be.... a lesser 🤷🏾‍♂️

Posted · Report post

Eissa's bodysuit is from a brand called Carter's (never heard of them before) and has Wild About Mommy written on the front.

Apparently they had 6 bodyguards and 3 VIP tour guides