• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Janet & Eissa at Disney

94 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

yea true but that still isn’t a confirmation in my view.. it’s possible that the end goal is to get a deal with Netflix, but it could very well be that Janet is self-funding the camera crew and ends up using the footage for a DVD extra or online video exclusive, etc.. until Netflix or Janet comes out and officially announced a Netflix deal then I’ll be weary of getting too excited about it..

I mean, when someone on here says the Netflix show is “confirmed” then I wanna know that’s it’s actually confirmed.....and it’s not yet 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah no...

Posted (edited) · Report post

you are starting to sound like Game 😂

I’m not that paranoid. 😂😂😂

1) Camera people interviewing JanFam 

2) photos of those cameramen at Janet concerts

3) Cameraman following Janet

Thats all I need

Edited by State of the Game

Posted · Report post

Love how Janet treats her team to outings with her. You don't see the same from a lot of othe artists

Posted · Report post

I’m not that paranoid. 😂😂😂

1) Camera people interviewing JanFam 

2) photos of those cameramen at Janet concerts

3) Cameraman following Janet

Thats all I need

wtf does “paranoia” have to do with anything..? 👀 

exercising caution doesn’t equal being paranoid..

what happened to her lingerie line? What happened with her years old producing deal with Lionsgate? or that bound-to-be-dreadful duet with that one signer..? And those are all things she herself commented on and confirmed herself, more or less..

Norman, you yourself are one of the biggest proponents on this board for her “from my lips” motto..

just because folks are being filmed and interviewed doesn’t equal actual factual confirmation in any sense of the word..

And although I too said “something’s coming” when commenting on the cameraman trailing her, it’s still an unconfirmed project...

Posted · Report post

wtf does “paranoia” have to do with anything..? 👀 

exercising caution doesn’t equal being paranoid..

what happened to her lingerie line? What happened with her years old producing deal with Lionsgate? or that bound-to-be-dreadful duet with that one signer..? And those are all things she herself commented on and confirmed herself, more or less..

Norman, you yourself are one of the biggest proponents on this board for her “from my lips” motto..

just because folks are being filmed and interviewed doesn’t equal actual factual confirmation in any sense of the word..

And although I too said “something’s coming” when commenting on the cameraman trailing her, it’s still an unconfirmed project...

The lingerie line was dumb.. post-super Bowl. Who would invest in that? I’m over people bringing that up to prove some point as if anyone would work with Janet on a bra line after she exposed her breast to millions. Who thought that that would be a good idea in the first place?

The Lionsgate Trans docu was dumb. No offense to the Trans community but where would that air? How would that make money? 

The Mariah Carey bullshit was dumb and mostly hyped by her ex

The FML era is over. It ended in 2015

Sure. It’s unconfirmed 🤷🏾‍♂️

Posted · Report post

that’s great.. I’m sure it’s coming and it’s exciting... 

yet still officially unconfirmed...

looking forward to an official announcement hopefully soon!

I’m not getting excited until it’s announced via Netflix or Janet but that doesn’t mean it’s not happening. 

Posted · Report post

I’m not getting excited until it’s announced via Netflix or Janet but that doesn’t mean it’s not happening. 

agreed 👌🏼 

Posted · Report post

I guess I dont see why believing a Netflix documentary is so hard to see :unsure: Its not going to cost her a lot to distribute, because Netflix is the platform, all they gotta do is film, which they've been doing.

Posted · Report post

The lingerie line would have been brilliant for Janet. She has countless song titles that could have marketed her line: 24Play Collection, Escapade, My Need, Anytime Anyplace etc. 

From a marketing standpoint that would have been an excellent graduation for a "sex symbol" like Janet. While the rest of the industry was busy doing fragrances. She during that time could have even modeled some pieces. Until she was over it. 

Often times embracing your "embarrassing" moment can give you power over it where you would capitalize. A line called Pleasure Principle fucking great. Ask just about any woman & they would be all for it especially if it's comfortable. 

Posted · Report post

I guess I dont see why believing a Netflix documentary is so hard to see :unsure: Its not going to cost her a lot to distribute, because Netflix is the platform, all they gotta do is film, which they've been doing.

nobody said it’s hard to see/picture/imagine/envision/synonym... it’s just unconfirmed, that’s all..

like I said in this thread already, something’s coming

Posted · Report post

2 more pictures of Janet & Eissa at Disneyland courtesy of Kelly Konno:

A5V4bbg.jpg
AVlGjW9.jpg

Posted · Report post

Ciara's bodyguard is giving Joey a run for his money :ph34r:

Posted · Report post

Joey's brother > 

every time one I see him 

Posted · Report post

Ciara's bodyguard is giving Joey a run for his money :ph34r:

Actually that's Janet's bodyguard and Joey's brother. 

Posted · Report post

There's a tweet by Harmony Samuels trying to hint at a possible Ci/Janet collaboration...

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

This was in response to him commenting "amazing" on their picture. I doubt any of this would happen though