SOTW tour in UK/Europe

all4U

Fans who had tickets to unbreakable shows have still heard nothing... not even one scheduled show in Europe

Do you guys think it will happen? it seems kinda unfair..

It's super frustrating for European fans, I know, but I would encourage y'all to hold on and hold out.  There's a lot of things happening with Janet and her camp right now, and I'm sure that a return to Europe and Asia is on their minds (most likely for early 2018).  I also suspect that a cornerstone piece of that strategy has to do with the Netflix doc.  

When the tour came to Houston, I actually met the camera man and filmed short interview for it.  Really hope it makes the doc!!  But what I learned is that there is a contingent of European super fans going to most of the shows over here and trying to help stir interest for the European leg of the tour.  Barring some unforeseen circumstance, I am confident that it will happen.  

• 4 weeks later...

She's contractually obligated to do Europe.So the dates are coming, probably some time this month or next month. The tour should start there in like March. 

From there hopefully she announce Africa, South America, Oceania, and maybe Latin America.

Cute idea but ain't happening. Janet barely doing Europe. Let's be real 

im aware. I just don't think Janet is into the long grueling tours anymore.. I'm not saying it's the gospel truth juss what I think. She's older and a baby.. nah, I DNT think so 

Long grueling tours? She’s only been on tour for like 2 months and just had an entire year and a half off basically doing nothing.:unsure:

Dozens of artists tour well into their 70’s. 51 is not old. And she’s in good shape which helps with her stamina and not tire as quickly. With breaks in between she can definitely do a couple more legs with 10-15 dates each if she wanted.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Long grueling tours? She’s only been on tour for like 2 months and just had an entire year and a half off basically doing nothing.:unsure:

Dozens of artists tour well into their 70’s. 51 is not old. And she’s in good shape which helps with her stamina and not tire as quickly. With breaks in between she can definitely do a couple more legs with 10-15 dates each if she wanted.

Its not like said Janet can't do it or she shouldn't do it. ? I'm juss saying I don't think she will. After Europe she's probably gonna pack it up and be done. It's just an opinion...as I said I'm not saying this is certain. 

Edited by janetDAYZ

Cute idea but ain't happening. Janet barely doing Europe. Let's be real 

I was looking up and I seriously hope Janet is considering taking this tour to Europe and beyond.  

It's easy to forget how huge Janet is in countries like Japan and South Africa.  I was just looking at this today.  

Here are Janet's Number 1 hits in Japan (a total of 8)... 

TTWLG, GTIG, Together Again, Doesn't Really Matter, All For You, STCML, Just A Little While, Feedback

Number 1 hits in South Africa (a total of 9)... 

Let's Wait Awhile, Miss You Much, Come Back To Me, SOTW, TTWLG, If, GTIG, Together Again, All For You

Surely someone in her camp is thinking about all of this.  Why would Janet do put all of this incredible work into SOTW and not want to take it around the globe.  It's a global message!!  And BTW... can anyone on here confirm whether or not Scream was a Number 1 hit in South Africa?? I can't find the info anywhere.  

• Upvote 2