PopWrapped: JANET WILL JOIN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOR 2018 SB HALFTIME SHOW!

Dal

OH WOW!!!!!!! Glad she’s performing other legend’s hits at a major award show. Probably bc she doesn’t have anything better to do unlike her peers :coffee: 

And you bragging about it is a joke.. :lmao: She’s not performing her greatest hits or being awarded VMAs Legendary awards like her peers. Nope! She is stuck performing nostalgic musicians of yesteryear. Congratulations? 

u are so shady :lmao:  let her fans live :rolleyes::lol:

it was shady, no doubt, Madonna always has been and continues to this day ....why is that so hard to believe then? As if before she hadn't shaded Janet nor a number of other "threats" ...when we all know she has

He's a Madonna fan. They act like this woman hasn't been shady to Janet her whole life. Hell even when she did her own Superbowl she shaded Janet again in an interview.

Everyone knows Madonna has been shady before BUT Joe and Bailey, you two are being easily manipulated by the interview.For all we know the lady could have asked Madonna "what do you think Janet was feeling or thinking after it was over" and then that was Madonna's response. We dont know under what context the "I dont know what she was thinking" was brought about. Notice how they randomly cut straight to that, then cut away right after. We didnt hear what the woman asked her before that comment nor did we hear the rest of what Madonna said. Like how do yall not see that? ?Y'all are being fooled by EDITING.Did y'all not see how that interview was so chopped up ? The media's  job is to MANIPULATE the audience to believe a response was juicer than what is was but if y'all wanna be those people that believe EVERYTHING you hear and see at the hands of the media then that's on y'all. :lol: but like who doesn't know how the media works by now???????

Edited by janetDAYZ

Everyone knows Madonna has been shady before BUT Joe and Bailey, you two are being easily manipulated by the interview.For all we know the lady could have asked Madonna "what do you think Janet was feeling or thinking after it was over" and then that was Madonna's response. We dont know under what context the "I dont know what she was thinking" was brought about. Notice how they randomly cut straight to that, then cut away right after. We didnt hear what the woman asked her before that comment nor did we hear the rest of what Madonna said. Like how do yall not see that? ?Y'all are being fooled by EDITING.Did y'all not see how that interview was so chopped up ? The media's  job is to MANIPULATE the audience to believe a response was juicer than what is was but if y'all wanna be those people that believe EVERYTHING you hear and see at the hands of the media then that's on y'all. :lol: but like who doesn't know how the media works by now???????

No I believe it cause it's Madonna's history with Janet. You think I got that from that sole video? Madonna has been that way with Janet for decades and she still hasn't changed cause she's been shady since then so why do you think we should see her any different in that video lol

Thank you thank u and thank you again. I get frustrated when people don't overstand this and it shows when I try to explain it lol

Thank you and thank and thank you again. I get frustrated when people don't overstand this and it shows when I try to explain it. CONTEXT is everything.

To me it sounded like a media trained way of responding in the moment.

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1

No I believe it cause it's Madonna's history with Janet. You think I got that from that sole video? Madonna has been that way with Janet for decades and she still hasn't changed cause she's been shady since then so why do you think we should see her any different in that video lol

Regardless of her history I don't assume especially when I know how the media works AND since Madonna initially said the scandal shouldnt have been a big deal in the first place and this country overreacts to shit that really doesnt matter....so imma say that Madonna actually said something positive towards Janet and you can stick with ur assumption of shade from a cut and paste interview lol

• Upvote 1

Regardless of her history I don't assume especially when I know how the media works AND since Madonna initially said the scandal shouldnt have been a big deal in the first place and this country overreacts to shit that really doesnt matter....so imma say that Madonna actually said something positive towards Janet and you can stick with ur assumption of shade from a cut and paste interview lol

I will lol

Actually you doin' the most in here. I'm sure we won't see you on here the rest of the weekend cause i'm sure you'll be busting it open in the streets of Pittsburg, Cali. :coffee: 

You working the front counter at Long John Silvers this weekend? I might come there. You gonna hook me up? 

• Upvote 4

I hope it’s true. The queen needs to slay the halftime show,

I want her to do it to but there will be many who will say and who have said like the brat that Janet would be a fool and contradiction to herself if she did it after Justin left her to the wolves, radio and tv banned her music, and pretty much ruined her career. Janet was showing no signs of slowing down with her successful career then until the backlash.

Edited by JoeJoe

I want her to do it to but there will be many who will say and who have said like the brat that Janet would be a fool and contradiction to herself if she did it after Justin left her to the wolves, radio and tv banned her music, and pretty much ruined her career. Janet was showing no signs of slowing down with her successful career then until the backlash.

I see what u mean Joe. I personally see no harm in her making an appearance. Janet could really make a good impression at the superbowl. Let’s not forget that Janet Is the best live entertainer left in this world.  Nobody can perform the way she does. She could win the general public over again with this performance. She could literally have the world eating out of her hands once more. Maybe even headline her own halftime show in the future when she is ready to release her next album.