PopWrapped: JANET WILL JOIN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOR 2018 SB HALFTIME SHOW!

Dal

You’re not my type

I don’t do kids :umm: you can keep that. 

Janet is over it.. She’s past this bullshit. When will you follow her?

speak for yourself Id do Effrem :filenails: and I love kids I saw the cutest lil baby today and I thought he was a girl but apparently not his mama growing his hair out

somebody post a clip of where Justin apologized to Janet. I only heard him say he wish he could've done more but I never heard the words "I apologize Janet" or "I'm sorry Janet". If you can't provide a clip or have something smart to say then fuck off :) 

• Upvote 2

somebody post a clip of where Justin apologized to Janet. I only heard him say he wish he could've done more but I never heard the words "I apologize Janet" or "I'm sorry Janet". If you can't provide a clip or have something smart to say then fuck off :) 

"there will be no comment at this time"........Austin's team -_-

America needs to apologize for overreacting. Justin is only part of the problem, fuck him and his apology. When I see Fox fucking News defending Janet and what happened to her and her career...I know shit is real out out here on these streets because it's not to many times a conservative program with right wing views are coming to the defense of a R&B entertainer. Seriously if it was a time for Janet to drop anything or even do something spectacular... the time is NOW!

Just 7 months ago, they were calling my girl a gold digger..this bitch literally just flipped the script.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

America needs to apologize for overreacting. Justin is only part of the problem, fuck him and his apology. When I see Fox fucking News defending Janet and what happened to her and her career...I know shit is real out out here on these streets because it's not to many times a conservative program with right wing views are coming to the defense of a R&B entertainer. Seriously if it was a time for Janet to drop anything or even do something spectacular... the time is NOW!

Just 7 months ago, they were calling my girl a gold digger..this bitch literally just flipped the script.

It is a good time to take advantage for Janet there's no arguing that

:rolleyes: y’all still would be upset and find a reason to hate him. Where does it stop? “I want JT to kiss Janet’s rings and feet and pussy... AT THE SAME TIME”. Y’all doing too much  

Just let it go. Janet has. Justin has. 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

:rolleyes: y’all still would be upset and find a reason to hate him. Where does it stop? “I want JT to kiss Janet’s rings and feet and pussy... AT THE SAME TIME”. Y’all doing too much  

Oh I don't hate the man. I just know he's a punk and wanted a receipt of his non-existent apology to Janet and it's nowhere to be found

It already happened Game. I saw it with my own two eyes. Fox news had a correspondent on their program and they were defending The Janet Jackson. That's how I knew that the majority of public opinion is in favor of Janet.

:rolleyes:

Game has a tv and social media and he knows just like everybody else that the general public has been defending Janet since Justin was announced. Just about every talk show including Wendy Williams, The View, The Talk, Dish Nation, Fox News, TMZ, and Access Hollywood etc have been pro Janet. Let him fake like he don't know lol

Oh I don't hate the man. I just know he's a punk and wanted a receipt of his non-existent apology to Janet and it's nowhere to be found

Game has a tv and social media and he knows just like everybody else that the general public has been defending Janet since Justin was announced. Just about every talk show including Wendy Williams, The View, The Talk, Dish Nation, Fox News, TMZ, and Access Hollywood etc have been pro Janet. Let him fake like he don't know lol

??‍♂️ Tough. Get over it

I have a TV but I don’t watch talk shows like some housewife or geriatric. I’m not here for them and I don’t watch basic cable. Hulu, Netflix. It’s 2017. Cut the Cable 

As far as my social media goes, Facebook don’t fuck with Janet vs Justin and I’m too busy to read tweets from just Janet fans. If you ever climb outside the Janet bubble, you’d see no 1 currs including the woman and legend Janet Jackson ??‍♂️

The fact that this was a major story & discussion on major shows & major websites make it a bit obvious you got it backwards, the bubble is for those trying to ignore the whole dirty situation. And the fact is, the only reason anyone at all talks about this is because of Janet that's all the public cares about here.

And the common consensus is that if shes not involved or not publicly apologized to or mentioned in the right way, this will suck & nobody will be here for it. She is dominating his spotlight in the worst ways for him.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

??‍♂️ Tough. Get over it

I have a TV but I don’t watch talk shows like some housewife or geriatric. I’m not here for them and I don’t watch basic cable. Hulu, Netflix. It’s 2017. Cut the Cable 

As far as my social media goes, Facebook don’t fuck with Janet vs Justin and I’m too busy to read tweets from just Janet fans. If you ever climb outside the Janet bubble, you’d see no 1 currs including the woman and legend Janet Jackson ??‍♂️

Many don't gaf about Justin so you get over that. Did I ask you what you watch? Nope cause IDGAF. You don't have to literally sit there to watch to know. You're so intelligent :lol: . Same way I didn't see Wendy faint on tv cause I wasn't watching her show but I know her ass fainted and it wasn't from "just Wendy fans". Now do you get it? Do you understand how dumb you sound by saying "just Janet fans"? Like I said and like you already know it ain't just Janet fans. You can continue pretending like it isn't the general media. I just pointed out all the media outlets and shows who have been pro Janet. That doesn't mean they're just Janet fans just because they are defending her. If If you had common sense that non-existent Janet bubble that you just made up isn't a bubble at all. It's reality. If it was a bubble it wouldn't be talked about all over national tv and social media smart guy. Your logic is very ignorant but then again it's you. Maybe you're in a bubble of denial. BYE :) 

Many don't gaf about Justin so you get over that. Did I ask you what you watch? Nope cause IDGAF. You don't have to literally sit there to watch to know. You're so intelligent :lol: . Same way I didn't see Wendy faint on tv cause I wasn't watching her show but I know her ass fainted and it wasn't from "just Wendy fans". Now do you get it? Do you understand how dumb you sound by saying "just Janet fans"? Like I said and like you already know it ain't just Janet fans. You can continue pretending like it isn't the general media. I just pointed out all the media outlets and shows who have been pro Janet. That doesn't mean they're just Janet fans just because they are defending her. If If you had common sense that non-existent Janet bubble that you just made up isn't a bubble at all. It's reality. If it was a bubble it wouldn't be talked about all over national tv and social media smart guy. Your logic is very ignorant but then again it's you. Maybe you're in a bubble of denial. BYE :) 

Millions upon millions do.. let’s take a look at his sales, critic reviews, & sold out, top performing solo tours :coffee:

Wendy fainting on live tv is news... it was trending on social media and has now turned into a meme/GIF soooo terrible example. 

Its just Janet fans ??‍♂️ Weeks later, no one is talking about Justin except Janet fans. Meanwhile Janet is killing arenas stateside like a legend... she don’t currr and neither do most

Step outside your bubble and you will see, only Janet fans, not Janet, talking about something that she planned 13 years ago

Game wrong this is NOT just Janet fans, the media reported on the news as it first hit and plenty of folks were talking, the point now is the news has died down, that is until we get closer to the actual gig, when all the talk will amp back up and folks will be all over JT for this ......its a long way until Feb. 2018 :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Game wrong this is NOT just Janet fans, the media reported on the news as it first hit and plenty of folks were talking, the point now is the news has died down, that is until we get closer to the actual gig, when all the talk will amp back up and folks will be all over JT for this ......its a long way until Feb. 2018 :filenails:

First... a month ago. I’m talking about right now.. November X, 2017.

the Super Bowl is less than 90 days away. That is not a long time 

It doesnt. I want him rubbing her feet and feeding the queen grapes :lol:

Edited by EphraimAdamz

Game is fuckin' stupid and i'm done talking about it with him. Now he wants to say he's talking about November when we're only 8 days in the month. He just said he knew about Wendy cause it was trending on social media. Well dumb ass so was Janet regarding JT's superbowl but he had the nerve to say ONLY JANET FANS. I can't deal with his ignorance about it anymore. Maybe next week but not this week.

Oh Joe... I never said Janet’s performance 13 years ago never trended in social media. But when was the last time it trended? Not during the Wendy meme... not during Trump’s investigation... in Mid-October? Boy bye... like I said weeks ago, this Trending topic was only gonna last a week. 

And now the only people still talking about it is Janet “fans”. ??‍♂️

I understand reading comprehension is hard Joe, I really do. You po’ thin’

• 2 weeks later...

From nydailynews

Joe Jackson expects his daughter Janet to perform at Super Bowl 51.

“Janet is ready to comeback and I think it will happen,” he told us at BET's Soul Train Awards, which will air on Jan. 26. “The way I bought her up she was made for comebacks and this is no different."

Janet last did a Superbowl show in 2001 with Justin Timberlake, which caused controversy when her nipple was exposed at the end of a dance number in an incident that was instantly dubbed "Nipplegate." Timberlake is making his return to the SuperBowl stage in Minnesota in February and there's been rampant speculation that Janet, who became a mom in January at the age of 50, will join him.

According to Joe, booking a gig at the big game will give his daughter closure.

"Janet always wanted to know she was not banned after what happened before," he said. According to Joe, who turns 90 next year, there have been discussion about Janet and teaming up with Timberlake again.

"We know conversations have taken place secretly, but no-one is daring to say too much publicly until contracts are signed," he claimed. The Jackson family patriarch says that the NFL's declining ratings would get a boost from putting the "What Have You Done for Me Lately" singer on stage.

"We must not forget this show is about ratings," he said. "No one publicly is going to discuss that, but the world and media know that the NFL are in a sticky place over fans reactions to their players taking the knee and protesting the national anthem."

It's not just Janet and the NFL who want to see this happen, according to Joe.

"The audience are expecting a show and I feel that they are expecting to see her too," he thinks. "It is what they want."

Joe also says that sponsors and TV network's need not worry about a "Nipplegate 2" being broadcast across the globe.

"That won't happen this time," he promised.

Fans wanting to see more of Janet this Sunday can do so in Newark, N.J. where she's performing at the Prudential Center