PopWrapped: JANET WILL JOIN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOR 2018 SB HALFTIME SHOW!

Dal

Well Game, let's be real. That's a good payday for someone of her irrelevant caliber at this stage of her career. She can't make money from album sales, I don't think she can really tour alone (successfully) ..so.. this direction and paycheck is the best bet.. infact I'm even surprised she's getting that much money for the show. Musically, Her legacy has diminished and doesn't hardly exist anymore..but she's at complete fault for that and she really doesn't seem to care anymore so....

Edited by janetDAYZ

I know how Madonna operates. She was still pressed. :rolleyes: And just because she is Madonna doesn't mean she cant get read. Besides...I really just wanted an excuse to use the word scissor.-_-

But What's more telling is that you've defended two of Janet's enemies in the same thread, who side are you on bruh..?:huh::rolleyes:

You're killing me. :lmao: 

Ok? Beyoncé made 3x as much and is on top of the music game without selling herself to television. Since when does Television shows mean anything to the music industry 

And how’s that album coming along :coffee: 

Who the hell cares about Beyonce? This ain't about Beyonce. We talking about Xtina. She making tons of money spinning around in a chair on tv. Ask idol winner Kelly Clarkson who's won 3 Grammys and sold over 25 million albums. Or you could ask other Idol winner Carrie Underwood who's won 7 Grammys and sold almost 20 million. 

Who the hell cares about Beyonce? This ain't about Beyonce. We talking about Xtina. She making tons of money spinning around in a chair on tv. Ask idol winner Kelly Clarkson who's won 3 Grammys and sold over 25 million albums. Or you could ask other Idol winner Carrie Underwood who's won 7 Grammys and sold almost 20 million. 

Of course you missed the point & I’m Not surprised. :lmao: The amount of money someone makes has nothing to do with their musical career. Good for Xtina for making money spinning in a chair... how many Musical awards has she won doing that? How many tours has she had spinning in a chair? How many albums she selling? Zero? 

Kelly Clarkson wasn’t a judge on some tv show... and Carrie Underwood isn’t either. They came from tv but they neither are judges... the comparison is irrelevant 

Well Game, let's be real. That's a good payday for someone of her irrelevant caliber at this stage of her career. She can't make money from album sales, I don't think she can really tour alone (successfully) ..so.. this direction and paycheck is the best bet.. infact I'm even surprised she's getting that much money for the show. Musically, Her legacy has diminished and doesn't hardly exist anymore..but she's at complete fault for that and she really doesn't seem to care anymore so....

That is true and good for her for not wasting her time making an album or attempting to tour alone (bc she can’t). She’s overshadowed by the likes of her peers (P!nk, JT, Britney Spears). Sad

• Upvote 1

Of course you missed the point & I’m Not surprised. :lmao: The amount of money someone makes has nothing to do with their musical career. Good for Xtina for making money spinning in a chair... how many Musical awards has she won doing that? How many tours has she had spinning in a chair? How many albums she selling? Zero? 

Kelly Clarkson wasn’t a judge on some tv show... and Carrie Underwood isn’t either. They came from tv but they neither are judges... the comparison is irrelevant 

This ain't about no damn awards. Something is wrong with you. This is about Christina making money. That's the point smart guy, she's making tons of money! Hello!!! Is anybody home? You're the one turning this into a whole different conversation. How many albums is anybody selling these days? She's won enough awards and Grammys but you can stay pressed about her making millions spinning in a chair :lmao: 

You see how easy it was to bait you guys and change the conversation...that's exactly what the NFL is trying to do with Justin Timberlake...

Don't

Let

Them

Pls.....

Exactly so i'ma let Dal, Dayz, and Game finish having the conversation by themselves :filenails: 

This ain't about no damn awards. Something is wrong with you. This is about Christina making money. That's the point smart guy, she's making tons of money! Hello!!! Is anybody home? You're the one turning this into a whole different conversation. How many albums is anybody selling these days? She's won enough awards and Grammys but you can stay pressed about her making millions spinning in a chair :lmao: 

No. The amount of money an artists makes is irrelevant to their status. 50 Cent and Diddy made 10x more  but they’re irrelevant in 2017 in the music industry

She Can stay swinging in a chair bc she sure can’t be relevant anywhere else :coffee: 

Edited by State of the Game

I cant imagine Janet doing it...but if done the right way, it could go some way towards promoting racial harmony instead of division. I do really see this from both sides though, which most of you should be able, but continue to argue about who is "wrong' or 'right'.

i take that part back.

No. The amount of money an artists makes is irrelevant to their status. 50 Cent and Diddy made 10x more  but they’re irrelevant in 2017 in the music industry

She Can stay swinging in a chair bc she sure can’t be relevant anywhere else :coffee: 

She's relevant enough in the music industry to be chosen to give Tribute to Whitney for the 3rd time. Stay pressed

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

She's relevant enough in the music industry to be chosen to give Tribute to Whitney for the 3rd time. Stay pressed

OH WOW!!!!!!! Glad she’s performing other legend’s hits at a major award show. Probably bc she doesn’t have anything better to do unlike her peers :coffee: 

And you bragging about it is a joke.. :lmao: She’s not performing her greatest hits or being awarded VMAs Legendary awards like her peers. Nope! She is stuck performing nostalgic musicians of yesteryear. Congratulations? 

Edited by State of the Game

OH WOW!!!!!!! Glad she’s performing other legend’s hits at a major award show. Probably bc she doesn’t have anything better to do unlike her peers :coffee: 

And you bragging about it is a joke.. :lmao: She’s not performing her greatest hits or being awarded VMAs Legendary awards like her peers. Nope! She is stuck performing nostalgic musicians of yesteryear. Congratulations? 

Boy bye! You sour about it and you've been proven wrong. She's giving tribute to Legendary Whitney. Are you dumb? :lol: They didn't ask Beyonce, they didn't ask Jennifer Hudson, or anyone else. They asked Vocaltina so yeah stay pressed like I said. You hating ain't gon change the fact that she's been called upon for her vocals to tribute the Legend known as THE VOICE. Keepyapressedtina is relevant enough for people to still call on her. Conversation about it is done. :) 

Edited by JoeJoe

Boy bye! You sour about it and you've been proven wrong. She's giving tribute to Legendary Whitney. Are you dumb? :lol: They didn't ask Beyonce, they didn't ask Jennifer Hudson, or anyone else. They asked Vocaltina so yeah stay pressed like I said. You hating ain't gon change the fact that she's been called upon for her vocals to tribute the Legend known as THE VOICE. Keepyapressedtina is relevant enough for people to still call on her. Conversation about it is done. :) 

FYI, Xtina hasn’t been on The Voice since 2016 :lmao: 

Beyoncé is busy... you know.. paving a musical legacy :lmao: 

:lmao: you’re really proud of her performing someone else’s hits :lmao: 

Ain’t no one coming for her vocals. :lmao: where’s this new music? Vegas? Tour? But she got vocals. Good. So every other year we can celebrate Whitney 

yeah it was shady. Not to you but to me. Oh well

it was shady, no doubt, Madonna always has been and continues to this day ....why is that so hard to believe then? As if before she hadn't shaded Janet nor a number of other "threats" ...when we all know she has

Edited by Bailey.

it was shady, no doubt, Madonna always has been and continues to this day ....why is that so hard to believe then? As if before she hadn't shaded Janet nor a number of other "threats" ...when we all know she has

He's a Madonna fan. They act like this woman hasn't been shady to Janet her whole life. Hell even when she did her own Superbowl she shaded Janet again in an interview.

she could do theaters and house of blues. calm down her legacy ain't that diminished. As long as Britney Spears remains active Xtina will still pop up in related search engines -_-