• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PopWrapped: JANET WILL JOIN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOR 2018 SB HALFTIME SHOW!

376 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

OH WOW!!!!!!! Glad she’s performing other legend’s hits at a major award show. Probably bc she doesn’t have anything better to do unlike her peers :coffee: 

And you bragging about it is a joke.. :lmao: She’s not performing her greatest hits or being awarded VMAs Legendary awards like her peers. Nope! She is stuck performing nostalgic musicians of yesteryear. Congratulations? 

u are so shady :lmao:  let her fans live :rolleyes::lol:

Posted · Report post

u are so shady :lmao:  let her fans live :rolleyes::lol:

nah... her performing Whitney’s hits on a major award show ain’t that serious and shouldn’t be celebrated. It’s cute but when her peers are headlining Super Bowls and winning lifetime achievement awards, it’s pretty pathetic 

Posted (edited) · Report post

it was shady, no doubt, Madonna always has been and continues to this day ....why is that so hard to believe then? As if before she hadn't shaded Janet nor a number of other "threats" ...when we all know she has

He's a Madonna fan. They act like this woman hasn't been shady to Janet her whole life. Hell even when she did her own Superbowl she shaded Janet again in an interview.

Everyone knows Madonna has been shady before BUT Joe and Bailey, you two are being easily manipulated by the interview.For all we know the lady could have asked Madonna "what do you think Janet was feeling or thinking after it was over" and then that was Madonna's response. We dont know under what context the "I dont know what she was thinking" was brought about. Notice how they randomly cut straight to that, then cut away right after. We didnt hear what the woman asked her before that comment nor did we hear the rest of what Madonna said. Like how do yall not see that? 🤔Y'all are being fooled by EDITING.Did y'all not see how that interview was so chopped up ? The media's  job is to MANIPULATE the audience to believe a response was juicer than what is was but if y'all wanna be those people that believe EVERYTHING you hear and see at the hands of the media then that's on y'all. :lol: but like who doesn't know how the media works by now???????

Edited by janetDAYZ

Posted · Report post

Everyone knows Madonna has been shady before BUT Joe and Bailey, you two are being easily manipulated by the interview.For all we know the lady could have asked Madonna "what do you think Janet was feeling or thinking after it was over" and then that was Madonna's response. We dont know under what context the "I dont know what she was thinking" was brought about. Notice how they randomly cut straight to that, then cut away right after. We didnt hear what the woman asked her before that comment nor did we hear the rest of what Madonna said. Like how do yall not see that? 🤔Y'all are being fooled by EDITING.Did y'all not see how that interview was so chopped up ? The media's  job is to MANIPULATE the audience to believe a response was juicer than what is was but if y'all wanna be those people that believe EVERYTHING you hear and see at the hands of the media then that's on y'all. :lol: but like who doesn't know how the media works by now???????

No I believe it cause it's Madonna's history with Janet. You think I got that from that sole video? Madonna has been that way with Janet for decades and she still hasn't changed cause she's been shady since then so why do you think we should see her any different in that video lol

Thank you thank u and thank you again. I get frustrated when people don't overstand this and it shows when I try to explain it lol

Thank you and thank and thank you again. I get frustrated when people don't overstand this and it shows when I try to explain it. CONTEXT is everything.

To me it sounded like a media trained way of responding in the moment.

Edited by vibeology

Posted · Report post

No I believe it cause it's Madonna's history with Janet. You think I got that from that sole video? Madonna has been that way with Janet for decades and she still hasn't changed cause she's been shady since then so why do you think we should see her any different in that video lol

Regardless of her history I don't assume especially when I know how the media works AND since Madonna initially said the scandal shouldnt have been a big deal in the first place and this country overreacts to shit that really doesnt matter....so imma say that Madonna actually said something positive towards Janet and you can stick with ur assumption of shade from a cut and paste interview lol

Posted · Report post

We still talking about GrandMa Donna? :yawn: 

Posted · Report post

Regardless of her history I don't assume especially when I know how the media works AND since Madonna initially said the scandal shouldnt have been a big deal in the first place and this country overreacts to shit that really doesnt matter....so imma say that Madonna actually said something positive towards Janet and you can stick with ur assumption of shade from a cut and paste interview lol

I will lol

Posted · Report post

Ya'll doing the damn most in here. :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

Ya'll doing the damn most in here. :rolleyes:

Actually you doin' the most in here. I'm sure we won't see you on here the rest of the weekend cause i'm sure you'll be busting it open in the streets of Pittsburg, Cali. :coffee: 

Posted · Report post

Actually you doin' the most in here. I'm sure we won't see you on here the rest of the weekend cause i'm sure you'll be busting it open in the streets of Pittsburg, Cali. :coffee: 

You working the front counter at Long John Silvers this weekend? I might come there. You gonna hook me up? 

Posted · Report post

^ that shit just had me crying like Tyrese :lol: #notmybaby

You working the front counter at Long John Silvers this weekend? I might come there. You gonna hook me up? 

:lmao: my stomach hurts :lmao:

Edited by Bailey.

Posted · Report post

:lmao: Fucccccccccck

Posted · Report post

I ain't got time for yo ass today. Let's not<_<

Posted · Report post

I ain't got time for yo ass today. Let's not<_<

Oh you off today. So you have plenty of time. :coffee:

Posted · Report post

Like I said. Anyway Dish Nation talked about Janet possibly joining Justin and Da Brat wasn't having it lol.

Posted · Report post

No one cares what Da abrat says 

Posted · Report post

I hope it’s true. The queen needs to slay the halftime show,

Like I said. Anyway Dish Nation talked about Janet possibly joining Justin and Da Brat wasn't having it lol.

I hope it’s true. The queen needs to slay the halftime show,

I want her to do it to but there will be many who will say and who have said like the brat that Janet would be a fool and contradiction to herself if she did it after Justin left her to the wolves, radio and tv banned her music, and pretty much ruined her career. Janet was showing no signs of slowing down with her successful career then until the backlash.

Edited by JoeJoe

Posted · Report post

I want her to do it to but there will be many who will say and who have said like the brat that Janet would be a fool and contradiction to herself if she did it after Justin left her to the wolves, radio and tv banned her music, and pretty much ruined her career. Janet was showing no signs of slowing down with her successful career then until the backlash.

I see what u mean Joe. I personally see no harm in her making an appearance. Janet could really make a good impression at the superbowl. Let’s not forget that Janet Is the best live entertainer left in this world.  Nobody can perform the way she does. She could win the general public over again with this performance. She could literally have the world eating out of her hands once more. Maybe even headline her own halftime show in the future when she is ready to release her next album. 

Posted · Report post

or Janet could further attach her legacy to a gimmick that overshadows her talent

Posted · Report post

Ugh this is so frustrating that this even needs to be a conversation. It's all a mess. The least he could do at this time is release a personal apology to janet

Ugh this is so frustrating that this even needs to be a conversation. It's all a mess. The least he could do at this time is release a Public apology to janet

:)

Edited by JoeJoe

Posted · Report post

He already apologized 🙄

move tf on people. My god