PopWrapped: JANET WILL JOIN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOR 2018 SB HALFTIME SHOW!

Dal

he will have to. You know they do hella interviews leading up to this because it’s corporate and puts Pepsi on the scene but Janet has been trending for hours and Justin is getting dragged from left to right. 

This will not end well for him at a time when black women are being disrespected by white men at a high rate 

Yes. Like I said, we’ll se if they mention Janet

Yeah? Like Dayz said, people will get over it. I give it a week* :coffee: Remember the deadliest mass shooting? Trump? No one cares that much

he will have to. You know they do hella interviews leading up to this because it’s corporate and puts Pepsi on the scene but Janet has been trending for hours and Justin is getting dragged from left to right. 

This will not end well for him at a time when black women are being disrespected by white men at a high rate 

Sexism (Harvey Weinstein) and Racism ( Colin Kaepernick) is all the rave these days...this just plays right into it and to get two for the price of one...I know the media has an outrage boner just waiting to explode.

Edited by Voodoo Child
  • Upvote 1

Sexism (Harvey Weinstein) and Racism ( Colin Kaepernick) is all the race these days...this just plays right into it and to get two for the price of one...I know the media has an outrage boner just waiting to explode.

And this/next week it’ll be something else. 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Downvote 1

Like I said, you can die. Literally a waste of space.

not cool. Sure this forum is great at being petty, shady and picky but underneath it all no harm is really meant by it. But what you wrote crosses that line, you have to remember that behind these usernames are real people and you don't know what they go through on a day to day basis. You are lucky we are not on some teenybopper forum with a load of hormonal teenagers who could literally take you at your word.

you need to admit that you crossed the line and apologise.

• Upvote 1

And this/next week it’ll be something else. 

Chile they bring the Superbowl fiasco up every year and now they have a reason to do so...it might die down here and there but they are gonna stretch this shit out the weeks leading up to the Superbowl. I just want to know who is gonna go rogue and come for Janet a la Cameron Díaz...You know it's coming. Jessica Biel better keep it cute :rolleyes:

Edited by Voodoo Child
  • Upvote 1

not cool. Sure this forum is great at being petty, shady and picky but underneath it all no harm is really meant by it. But what you wrote crosses that line, you have to remember that behind these usernames are real people and you don't know what they go through on a day to day basis. You are lucky we are not on some teenybopper forum with a load of hormonal teenagers who could literally take you at your word.

you need to admit that you crossed the line and apologise.

A lot of things have crossed the line here, so I'm not really getting the fake outrage from a couple of people on here (not specifically you). But if you want to go this route be consistent. He is no one's victim.

I did cross a line, but I thought I already said that. Game kind of won't ever receive an apology from me, though, because I meant most of what I said there.

But I went too far with Dayz, since he hasn't been that way so I'll apologize for that. And this isn't me looking for any type of response. 

On another note I am reading the articles about the super bowl and love how pro Janet they are

"Based on Jackson's performance Sunday, there's a good chance she'd outshine him."

I love how some Janet fans have been telling other Janet fans to get over it and move on like everybody else in America when it's clear America hasn't moved on. Injustice will not be silenced and these days this country is more outspoken than ever. I'm glad this is happening.

Chile they bring the Superbowl fiasco up every year and now they have a reason to do so...it might die down here and there but they are gonna stretch this shit out the weeks leading up to the Superbowl. I just want to know who is gonna go rogue and come for Janet a la Cameron Díaz...You know it's coming. Jessica Biel better keep it cute :rolleyes:

Well if they do they can prepare to be dragged

Image result for Yup gif

He's the "President Of Pop", and he's aligned himself with sexism and racism in his favor, Trump-like

daaamn the “president of pop”.. that’s literally been a title given to him it all makes sense now ? 

• Upvote 2