JanetJackson.com Gets a Makeover

You made that up

AGAIN, here I am correcting you on what has already been said by Janet's team, "wait until this tour is over"  so what part of that anticipation is made up? Coming from Janet's people? And if you consider all that's been going on its not too much to think something is in fact coming

AGAIN, here I am correcting you on what has already been said by Janet's team, "wait until this tour is over"  so what part of that anticipation is made up? Coming from Janet's people? And if you consider all that's been going on its not too much to think something is in fact coming

Nothing has happened outside of her being on tour 

Dont get your hopes up

I certainly will say this, Janet seems to be in a much better state of mind, engaged with this tour and showing more and more support to it so I wont get my hopes up BUT I will stay tuned :shifty:

That’s promotion. She’s pretty active when she’s doing a public project. 

I’m not saying she isn’t planning a song or two... that was in the press release.. all I’m saying is... don’t get your hopes up 

• Upvote 1

I certainly will say this, Janet seems to be in a much better state of mind, engaged with this tour and showing more and more support to it so I wont get my hopes up BUT I will stay tuned :shifty:

yes and no, everyone around her is promoting the tour except for her. I get that she is older now, has Eissa and probably wants to avoid answering certain questions but I miss not hearing anything from her. Sure she doesn't have to go all out on promo but when I remember the promotion she used to do it wouldn't take much to do a prerecorded radio interview to release to multiple stations or a magazine interview. Even a 5 min chat on Ellen. We have heard from Paulette, Preston, Gil, Rob, even the kids have done tv. It's like the Kelly Alexander show where you hear from everyone around her except from the lady herself.

that vented I am here for whatever she throws our way.

yes and no, everyone around her is promoting the tour except for her. I get that she is older now, has Eissa and probably wants to avoid answering certain questions but I miss not hearing anything from her. Sure she doesn't have to go all out on promo but when I remember the promotion she used to do it wouldn't take much to do a prerecorded radio interview to release to multiple stations or a magazine interview. Even a 5 min chat on Ellen. We have heard from Paulette, Preston, Gil, Rob, even the kids have done tv. It's like the Kelly Alexander show where you hear from everyone around her except from the lady herself.

that vented I am here for whatever she throws our way.

Yeah... and? It’s nothing new. 

That’s promotion. She’s pretty active when she’s doing a public project. 

I’m not saying she isn’t planning a song or two... that was in the press release.. all I’m saying is... don’t get your hopes up 

"Pretty active" is super general though.  The State of The World Tour feels like Janet is on a mission.  She wrote about it on the Unbreakable album, but the tour didn't accomplish what she hoped (in hindsight, I'm sure fans can figure out why).  Now she's focused and back to finish her mission.  

For what she's revealed, that mission appears to be celebrating and reclaiming her legacy as one of the greatest entertainers of all time.  She's going around the country slaying these concerts, and less concerned about whether the houses are a sell-out.  She's in this for her true fans.  

"Pretty active" is super general though.  The State of The World Tour feels like Janet is on a mission.  She wrote about it on the Unbreakable album, but the tour didn't accomplish what she hoped (in hindsight, I'm sure fans can figure out why).  Now she's focused and back to finish her mission.  

For what she's revealed, that mission appears to be celebrating and reclaiming her legacy as one of the greatest entertainers of all time.  She's going around the country slaying these concerts, and less concerned about whether the houses are a sell-out.  She's in this for her true fans.  

Ok? It didn’t accomplish what she hoped? What did she hope it would accomplish? 

Theres no doubt that she’s in it for her true fans but LiveNation isn’t.