Janet returns to Gary, Indiana

MorganR

The fact that her first interview was given to a bunch of under privileged kids from disadvantage neighborhood that her family grew up in speaks volumes to her character.

And I want to retract my early statement about her appearance being scaled back...I often forget that Janet is a tomboy at heart, that's essentially why she could careless...:lol:...i guess we should all appreciate the fact that she wears makeup and a red lip -_-

That's was my first thought too lol like do people realise that's the first time she has been questioned for years!

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Amy said:

The previous time Janet went to Gary aged 8

30vy77q.jpg

Wow!  I've never seen this picture before. Lol!  At Tito's chunky baby boy. I love chunky babies. Rebbie could literally be Janet's mom. I always find it interesting when your nieces and nephews are around your age as apposed to your sisters and brothers. 

3 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Wow!  I've never seen this picture before. Lol!  At Tito's chunky baby boy. I love chunky babies. Rebbie could literally be Janet's mom. I always find it interesting when your nieces and nephews are around your age as apposed to your sisters and brothers. 

Neither had I, thats why I had to post it. I read or saw an interview with Rebbie ages ago where she said that she felt as if Janet was her own as she looked after her so much.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Amy said:

Neither had I, thats why I had to post it. I read or saw an interview with Rebbie ages ago where she said that she felt as if Janet was her own as she looked after her so much.

interesting because Janet has said in past interviews she wished she could be as beautiful as Rebbie.  I notice Latoya with the Gucci bag even that far back -_-

3 hours ago, Rocknet said:

interesting because Janet has said in past interviews she wished she could be as beautiful as Rebbie.  I notice Latoya with the Gucci bag even that far back -_-

Oh no sorry I didn’t mean “looked after” as in she takes after Rebbie appearance wise (although there are a couple of photos of Janet where you can def see the resemblance), I meant “looked after” as in Rebbie helped take care of Janet a lot.

8 hours ago, Amy said:

Oh no sorry I didn’t mean “looked after” as in she takes after Rebbie appearance wise (although there are a couple of photos of Janet where you can def see the resemblance), I meant “looked after” as in Rebbie helped take care of Janet a lot.

I understood what you meant, I was just adding that interesting factoid about actual looks and how Janet admired her sister Rebbie