Kathy Griffin puts Andy Cohen and Harvey from TMZ on blast!!!

JoeJoe

They are doing this woman so dirty. I can tell she's on the verge of breaking down and crying but she's trying hard to fight it. I always knew Andy was messy but to be that dirty is just sad. I believe every word she said. Also yeah Harvey how did you get her cell phone number? They've pushed this woman to the edge.

Edited by JoeJoe

They're all pigs. Trump deserves to be decapitated for real and I'm happy Kathy posted that picture. 

People are dragging Andy on his twitter and now calling him a coke head lol. No wonder why he's so animated on Watch What Happens Live. Yeah Andy is one of those typical messy gays who hangs in cliques with the mean girls that talk shit and throw shade. I also do believe her when she says Trump and Harvey keep in contact with each other. We all know Trump watches the media like a hawk to protect his ego. 

Shes being whiny and annoying.  She acts like a victim.  Bitch no one made you do the damn thing.  If she was proud of it why whine about it.  Now she attacks everyone cause they called her out and said she went over the line.

Trump is a complete asshole but you do what she did and guess what everyone wont like it.  Other comedians make fun of trump damn near everyday and they don't advocate gruesome murder etc to do it.

Now she's bashing Anderson Cooper and Andy because she had consequences and they said it was over the top.  Boo hoo. 

• Upvote 4

Shes being whiny and annoying.  She acts like a victim.  Bitch no one made you do the damn thing.  If she was proud of it why whine about it.  Now she attacks everyone cause they called her out and said she went over the line.

Trump is a complete asshole but you do what she did and guess what everyone wont like it.  Other comedians make fun of trump damn near everyday and they don't advocate gruesome murder etc to do it.

Now she's bashing Anderson Cooper and Andy because she had consequences and they said it was over the top.  Boo hoo. 

She's not bashing Anderson and Andy because of them saying what she did was wrong. In fact she never bashed Anderson period. Her sister just died of cancer and they still calling her house with that bullshit. Why is Harvey calling her? He's definitely not calling to send his condolences for her losing her sister. In the video she's not bashing Anderson she's bashing Andy for being a shady and messy queen. He didn't have to act like this. After all he used to be her boss but now he's being stupid. I like Andy but this shade was uncalled for. The people are tearing his ass down in the comments and it's rightfully deserved. Kathy did nothing to him but she definitely clapped back and i'm here for it. Now Andy needs to stay off that coke lol

Edited by JoeJoe

I've never seen it for her. Her comedy is mediocre at best, she is not even witty. To be clear...I don't care for Andy, Harvey or Anderson but this reeks of bitterness. Does she realize she is making her situation worse?! The gay community loves this bitch, not very smart going after two of their prized possessions. Humble yourself bitch and get that gay cruise money.

I've never seen it for her. Her comedy is mediocre at best, she is not even witty. To be clear...I don't care for Andy, Harvey or Anderson but this reeks of bitterness. Does she realize she is making her situation worse?! The gay community loves this bitch, not very smart going after two of their prized possessions. Humble yourself bitch and get that gay cruise money.

Andy is not a prized posssession of the community. I actually like her comedy. Do you see how many gays are going in on him on his twitter for that shade? The fact that y'all in here defending his actions but wanna tear Kathy down for hers speaks Bias. I understand Cooper being a prized possession. He's cool but the other 2 are messy shady Queens. Make her situation worse? How? She's acknowledged she hasn't been getting any work here in the US do to what happened and she's fine with it. She's on a sold out tour overseas. Why is Harvey calling her personal cell phone when she never gave him her number? Y'all gonna excuse that too along with Andy being shady for no reason. She said that's the reason she made the video. If you stopping my bag then i'ma put yo ass on blast too.

:blink:

I see Andy for who he is now..more and more stuff he's doing now to cover his ass since she put him on blast. It's crazy cus he's such a likeable guy, I would have never thought he would be like this behind closed doors. I'm Team Kathy. She is tired of ppl bullying her and treating her unfairly and she's basically saying I will forfeit my career to speak the truth and it gets no more authentic than that. Brave

• Upvote 2

I see Andy for who he is now..more and more stuff he's doing now to cover his ass since she put him on blast. It's crazy cus he's such a likeable guy, I would have never thought he would be like this behind closed doors. I'm Team Kathy. She is tired of ppl bullying her and treating her unfairly and she's basically saying I will forfeit my career to speak the truth and it gets no more authentic than that. Brave

:huh:

:blink:

Exactly! :lol: 

Yeah I was shocked by this because I watch "Watch What Happens Live" a lot but then again you can tell how messy and shady he is from watching the show especially the reunions. How you gonna be her boss for 10yrs but then act like you don't know her mind you she's worth more than you.