How many true friends would you say you have?

Bailey

If anyone of my friends said “yo I do meth/crack/blow/Molly” I would be like DEUCES.

Clarify why please? I can understand if there behaviour changes to an extent...but other than that, why is it an issue to you if they are completely functioning...if that's possible...or if they are not addict? Not judging, I'm just curious on why you seem so final on it. 

• Upvote 1

Clarify why please? I can understand if there behaviour changes to an extent...but other than that, why is it an issue to you if they are completely functioning...if that's possible...or if they are not addict? Not judging, I'm just curious on why you seem so final on it. 

I meant friends... casual friends (non-sexually) not “true friends”.

If my best friend was like “well... I’m into molly now” I’m gonna say something like “gurl stop.. you’re 26” 

• Upvote 1

I will def read the article later...as depressing it seems it maybe -_-

Yeah crystal meth is my addict friends drug of choice...he is quite messed up at the moment. Stay out of the vicious cycle.

Aaron seems to be having a lot of sexual activity, not fucking per se, at least not with me neither of us did that, but lots of oral on his end, he likes to suck :lol:  I just didn't see the drugs stuff coming into play but it did and that really ruined it for me like oh dude I don't get down like that it goes as far as weed and liquor and honestly I don't need much else weed is pretty good alone

Im not sure what is completely functioning or not and Im also pretty damn sure I don't want to find out ...he does go to work and works long days I realize that but hes also doing a lot of stuff I think I don't know about

I think certain doors you leave closed, like if I see a needle, I dont give a fuck how controlled you think you are, that to me is outta control can't do it

all the women wanna fuck me.....well most :shifty: Im screwed in this life :cry:  I just wanted someone around, he's an extrovert Im and introvert it worked in public he talks his ass off and he's goodlooking Italian think head of hair, age appropriate...but drugs is where I cut ties

You can definitely have str8 male friends. I have plenty of them. It's pretty idiotic to think same sexes can't be friends if they have different sexual orientations. I have maybe 3 or 4 female friends who have boyfriends or husbands but what i'm not trying to do is have what they call a f** hag. Usually fem guys have those.

• Upvote 1

You can definitely have str8 male friends. I have plenty of them. It's pretty idiotic to think same sexes can't be friends if they have different sexual orientations. I have maybe 3 or 4 female friends who have boyfriends or husbands but what i'm not trying to do is have what they call a f** hag. Usually fem guys have those.

no I get that you can, what Im saying is there's a limit to how far you can identify because you're still a gay man whose attracted to other men, so I dont know how str8 guys "fit" and Ive had str8 guy friends we just couldnt do too much, and I did go to str8 bars more and he went to gay bars with me ...he actually liked being hit on by guys because he boosted his self confidence even though he had no interest

no I get that you can, what Im saying is there's a limit to how far you can identify because you're still a gay man whose attracted to other men, so I dont know how str8 guys "fit" and Ive had str8 guy friends we just couldnt do too much, and I did go to str8 bars more and he went to gay bars with me ...he actually liked being hit on by guys because he boosted his self confidence even though he had no interest

I was saying that cause it seemed like someone was trying to tell you you couldn't really be friends with str8 guys and therefore you should get female friends. To me friends are friends whether they're guys or girls, straight or gay. Oh trust me if he went to a gay bar with his gay male friend then he's definitely curious. He's not gonna let you know, not yet at least, but he's definitely curious. Especially since you said he likes being hit on by guys. Not saying that he'll ever act on his curiosity but trust me he's thought about it. I've dealt with too many guys like him lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was saying that cause it seemed like someone was trying to tell you you couldn't really be friends with str8 guys and therefore you should get female friends. To me friends are friends whether they're guys or girls, straight or gay. Oh trust me if he went to a gay bar with his gay male friend then he's definitely curious. He's not gonna let you know, not yet at least, but he's definitely curious. Especially since you said he likes being hit on by guys. Not saying that he'll ever act on his curiosity but trust me he's thought about it. I've dealt with too many guys like him lol.

our mutual gay co-worker at the time that introduced us, told me he was a fruit fly :lol:

• Upvote 1

It's pretty idiotic to think same sexes can't be friends if they have different sexual orientations. I have maybe 3 or 4 female friends who have boyfriends or husbands but what i'm not trying to do is have what they call a f** hag. Usually fem guys have those.

Yes it is pretty idiotic 

Reading is fundamental 

Faghags aren’t exclusive to feminine men 

• Upvote 1

Oh trust me if he went to a gay bar with his gay male friend then he's definitely curious. 

:lmao:.

False Straight people can go to gay bars/clubs and vice versa 

Believing people can’t be straight bc he or she went to a gay bar or club is an antiquated way of thinking. A straight boy in a gay club isn’t necessarily curious

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

Aaron seems to be having a lot of sexual activity, not fucking per se, at least not with me neither of us did that, but lots of oral on his end, he likes to suck :lol:  I just didn't see the drugs stuff coming into play but it did and that really ruined it for me like oh dude I don't get down like that it goes as far as weed and liquor and honestly I don't need much else weed is pretty good alone

its apparently a gay party drug, which I didn't realise. I associate it with the drug when they show the before and after shots of people looking like skeletons. It apparently makes you very horny...I still suggest you don't go there -_-

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1

:lmao:.

False Straight people can go to gay bars/clubs and vice versa 

Believing people can’t be straight bc he or she went to a gay bar or club is an antiquated way of thinking. A straight boy in a gay club isn’t necessarily curious

I agree with your sentiment but at the same time it would make you wonder. You go to a club for good music or to try pick up...but of which you could do at a straight club...so why choose to go to a gay club, unless invited?

• Upvote 1

its apparently a gay party drug, which I didn't realise. I associate it with the drug when they show the before and after shots of people looking like skeletons. It apparently makes you very horny...I still suggest you don't go there -_-

that's how he's using it as a sex drug, I just never encountered this sorta thing, but I guess its neither here nor there since I haven't talked to him and he hasn't contacted me so ....my gay female co-worker, who I can talk to, told me that's a deal breaker

Edited by Bailey.

I agree with your sentiment but at the same time it would make you wonder. You go to a club for good music or to try pick up...but of which you could do at a straight club...so why choose to go to a gay club, unless invited?

Well if they’re alone, then that’s one thing

if they’re in a group and were invited, that’s another...

I’m referring to the latter

Edited by State of the Game

I have a wonderful article for you to read, albeit it is a bit long but it really hits home with me.

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/gay-loneliness/

Well, it definitely makes me feel that I'm not alone, which is somewhat comforting, but its still depressing. The lifestyle feels so...vapid...and not particularly hopeful. Only thing I guess is to try and find like minded people, which suggests seeking people only seeking friendships and keeping sex completely out of it. There are groups and activities people partake in right, if your lucky to live in such an area.

• Upvote 1

Well, it definitely makes me feel that I'm not alone, which is somewhat comforting, but its still depressing. The lifestyle feels so...vapid...and not particularly hopeful. Only thing I guess is to try and find like minded people, which suggests seeking people only seeking friendships and keeping sex completely out of it. There are groups and activities people partake in right, if your lucky to live in such an area.

I read that whole piece, it took awhile, I even have it bookmarked. I particularly identified with the guy that didn't have but one friend and he spent most of his time working I did NOT however identify with his Grindr activities, I don't go on it daily sometimes not even weekly Ive discovered there isn't that much quality. I also liked the part where even the hot built guy was finding rejection, because we all do. The lifestyle has some serious mental health issues to address, because what happens to gay guys that never learn to have relationships that matter when they get old? I mean no one stays "hot" forever

I just finished reading it. It's interesting to read about the drug thing. I identify with that part of knowing people who do drugs other than weed and I don't hang around them. I've honestly haven't seen so much drug use before as i've seen with the gay community. I don't go to after parties at anyone's house cause I know they're most likely gonna do drugs. I've held a few of them at my place after the club and that's all they did was drink and go in the bathroom to do some lines. Haven't had an after party in years and don't plan on it. Some people didn't know when to go home so the next morning i'd be up while friends (not true friends) would still be sleeping off the drugs. Sometimes they didn't get up til like 12 in the afternoon or later. I'd be like "um so when y'all leaving?". I've even called a LYFT ride for one of my friends before so he could get his ass outta my place and go home.

There are times where I get lonely but those are few and in between. My ex would come over and hang out sometimes and even stay the night. The next day we'd be hanging out watching tv or whatever and i'd find myself wanting him to go home. Sometimes i'd even ask him what time does he think he wants to go home. IDK I think i've gotten so used to living alone doing whatever I want relaxing comfortably by myself that I like the peace and quiet. I've had straight friends come over and hang out. Next thing you know I look over and they're asleep on my couch. I think it's cause I do have an active social life. If I didn't then that would probably be sort of a problem. To just go to work, come home, and not have a social life or friends to hang out with at least on your days off would be depressing. I couldn't imagine it. 

• Upvote 1

I read that whole piece, it took awhile, I even have it bookmarked. I particularly identified with the guy that didn't have but one friend and he spent most of his time working I did NOT however identify with his Grindr activities, I don't go on it daily sometimes not even weekly Ive discovered there isn't that much quality. I also liked the part where even the hot built guy was finding rejection, because we all do. The lifestyle has some serious mental health issues to address, because what happens to gay guys that never learn to have relationships that matter when they get old? I mean no one stays "hot" forever

I read the whole thing too. I do part time job...security/stewarding...I do it when I feel. I get to see events like concerts. clubs, festivals and stuff, get paid . That's how I occupy myself a lot of the time at weekends.

will it ever change...what would it take?

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1