Janets Tour Manager / Management for State of the World?

JJisagoddess

Hello Everyone!

First, Id just like to thank you all for allowing me to post in this fabulous forum! I'm really enjoying digging through all these threads and learning a bit about your passion for music - awesome!

I was trying to find information on who is managing the State of the World tour - especially who her current tour manager might be? I just wanted to see who else they might have worked with and what their tours looked like. Since I couldnt find that anywhere I grew even more curious. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction to learn more. 

Thanks and always, with love!

To answer the question, Sunshine Sachs seems to be managing her. I could be wrong 

Their clientele isn’t public knowledge but they’re listed under her press releases*

Second thought, that is her public relations manager 

Edited by State of the Game
Clarification

Hello Everyone!

First, Id just like to thank you all for allowing me to post in this fabulous forum! I'm really enjoying digging through all these threads and learning a bit about your passion for music - awesome!

I was trying to find information on who is managing the State of the World tour - especially who her current tour manager might be? I just wanted to see who else they might have worked with and what their tours looked like. Since I couldnt find that anywhere I grew even more curious. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction to learn more. 

Thanks and always, with love!

her tour manager's name is Adiane  Biondo  her ig is theoriginallioness. she seems to be very experienced and has worked with many artists, ive been following her since the unbreakable tour.

• Upvote 2