Did Your Favorite Artist Get Snubbed? - GRAMMY Noms Announced

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

The 60th Annual Grammy Noms went up this morning and you can read how Jay-Z purcha—errr was nominated 6x for his album 4:44 and all the other nominations BUT the most interesting this is all the snubbing. 

Heres a list of this year’s Snubs with ZERO/IRRELEVANT  Grammy Noms:

Lady Gaga - nominated twice but not in the main categories

Ed Sheeran - nominated twice but not in the main categories like Gaga despite sweeping the 2016 Grammys

Katy Perry

The Weeknd

Kesha

Alicia Keys

Edited by State of the Game

I don't know how Lady Gaga got any nominations for that album I am sorry.

That snub list is wrong Game

fuck :lmao: fucking Twitter. 

I edited the post. Gaga/Ed we’re nominated but both in minor categories. Ed’s gonna win both and Gaga needs to go home with nothing

Edited by State of the Game

• 1 month later...

Hopefully Kesha will get one. Rainbow is a great album and one of my favs from last year. 

The only thing missing are AOTY nods toTake Me Apart  and Process and ROTY to LMK but even though those albums and single were acclaimed, i wasn't expecting the grammys to award/nominate them. 

38 minutes ago, Obayifo said:

Jay Z has been campaigning hard for those awards. He is doing everything Beyonce should have done in order to play the game. It's all politics at the end of the day.

horrible politics I hate it, because you have so many deserving artists that are not able to make a big costly campaign but still made great music

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/01/2018 at 12:07 AM, Voodoo Child said:

Jay Z has been campaigning hard for those awards. He is doing everything Beyonce should have done in order to play the game. It's all politics at the end of the day.

And it will be a freaking MESS if he gets it with an album like 4:44. I didn't like Lemonaids and i still think that that album was nothing more than a pandering for AOTY grammy,  BUT it is a whole lot more deserving of the award then 4:44.