Bruno Mars tweets about Janet collab

Dal

didn’t stop her from working with Mike or Elton or Luther (or Khia...haha)... albeit those collabs were ages ago but still

Well she outsang Elton on that duet and she did the same with Michael which had him so shook he went back in the studio to re-record lol. Bruno can saaang tho. He's ugly asf but he can sang.

• Upvote 1

Well she outsang Elton on that duet and she did the same with Michael which had him so shook he went back in the studio to re-record lol. Bruno can saaang tho. He's ugly asf but he can sang.

she was also publically willing to work with Mariah years ago... although I’ve always felt that the reason their collab never materialized was because her and Mariah and JD couldn’t come up with a song where Mariah wasn’t going to outshine Janet vocally.. I guess it could be the same with Bruno, but I think Mariah would’ve loooved to outdo janet on a song together, whereas Bruno would potentially be willing to fall back a little more than he normally does so that they both shine equally (considering he’s a fan and loves the shit out of her).

• Upvote 1

That last part wasn't even necessary. :rolleyes:

salt-n-pepa-1993-very-necessary-album.jp

she was also publically willing to work with Mariah years ago... although I’ve always felt that the reason their collab never materialized was because her and Mariah and JD couldn’t come up with a song where Mariah wasn’t going to outshine Janet vocally.. I guess it could be the same with Bruno, but I think Mariah would’ve loooved to outdo janet on a song together, whereas Bruno would potentially be willing to fall back a little more than he normally does so that they both shine equally (considering he’s a fan and loves the shit out of her).

That was a whole facade for the public. Janet was probably imitated by her too but I don't think Mariah wanted to outdo Janet. I don't think she's like that and it's not like she'd have to try hard. We all know Mariah is a Janet stan. They've been to the same events and have met each other plenty of times. They had plenty of time and opportunity to record something together lol.

salt-n-pepa-1993-very-necessary-album.jp

That was a whole facade for the public. Janet was probably imitated by her too but I don't think Mariah wanted to outdo Janet. I don't think she's like that and it's not like she'd have to try hard. We all know Mariah is a Janet stan. They've been to the same events and have met each other plenty of times. They had plenty of time and opportunity to record something together lol.

true ?? 

• Upvote 1

Janet also recorded with Luther, plus tho Bruno can saaang, he is becoming more known these days for vocals on dance songs that are similar to Janets in Nasty & WHYDFML & Scream & The Escapade alternate vocal

If they do a ballad thatd be a Janet & Elton thing, but if they do a funky dance song itll SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the fuck outta life lol 

Bruno at times looks like a Jackson. I don't find him ugly at all. He so cute to me. lol

But anywho. I wouldn't even know what type of song they should do. Mid tempo or Up tempo? 

Alright/24k Magic or That's What I Like/Love Will Never Do or Hard To Say Goodbye/Unbreakable 

No he doesn't Sean :lol: