Gorgeous P!nk considering an acoustic album.

King Baby

AS POP'S ultimate bad girl, Pink's sleepless nights are usually down to wild parties and crazy on-the-road antics.

But all that could be set to change soon, because the 31-year-old admits she has started to think about starting a family with husband Carey Hart.

The pair famously split in 2008 before reuniting later the same year. And since their reconciliation, their marriage has seemed stronger than ever.

So it's little wonder that Pink - real name Alecia Moore - now seems well and truly tamed.

Where once she curled her lip and snarled defiance at just about everything, her face now lights up when she talks about cosy nights in with motocross rider Carey and her desire to become a mother.

She admitted: "I feel so old. I'm not 17 any more. I would love to corrupt babies some day.

"Carey is good around the house. If I cook, he cleans. He's such a good boy. He loves my turkey meatloaf."

While her home life is settled, Pink is at least still singing about her partying days, not least on new single Raise Your Glass.

And she deserves a little celebration, because she has reached a huge landmark for any performer - especially in these uncertain times.

Pink is celebrating an impressive 10 years at the pinnacle of the music industry and is reverting to her party girl role to mark the occasion.

She's also releasing an album, Greatest Hits ... So Far, rounding up the highlights of a career that has already spawned numerous impressive pop hits, such as Get e Party Started and Just Like A Pill.

Pink said: "Ten years. It doesn't feel like that long. I was 16 when I started but I still feel the same as I did then."

Incredibly, despite the smash hit records she has released all over the world, Pink has only had one No.1. And she feels that sums her up perfectly - she's never fully been accepted.

That's no bad thing in her eyes, because she is happy to be the underdog.

She explained: "The album is really just a celebration of being an underdog.

"Instead of becoming a cover girl and endorsement girl and a popular girl and having No.1s, I just hit the road and pounded the pavement and became a touring artist.

"That has been a huge accomplishment for me. You don't have to be popular when you're a touring artist. You just have to be good.

"Ths album is a celebration and a thank-you to everybody for hanging out with me for so long. But it's called Greatest Hits ... So Far because I still feel I haven't even hit my halfway mark yet.

"I don't know if the single is going to be huge. It was really all about timing because I had been on the road for two years and I hadn't written anything. I just wanted to raise my glass to the underdog."

Pink fans are desperately hoping an announcement of a tour to accompany the album is imminent.

But she insists nothing has been decided yet, other than a few standalone shows.

That's hardly surprising given her infamous mishap on her tour this summer. While performing in Nuremberg, Germany, she fell out of a harness which was supposed to carry her 30ft above the stage.

She wasn't seriously injured but fan video footage made the incident worldwide news and a massive YouTube hit.

Pink claims the accident has not a ected her attitude to performing but admits that her husband's concern for her at the time made her tough-girl act melt away.

She said: "I stood up and was trying to make jokes. en Carey ran up and was like, 'Are you all right?' And that was when my bottom lip started quivering.

"But I'm good. I'm going to do a couple of things but I'm not going on tour yet because I just got o the road - and I'm busy cooking."

She's also pretty busy on the Twitter front.

Pink is one of the most prolific celebrities on the social networking site, posting little updates to fans on every detail of her life.

She said: "Yeah, Twitter has lured me in completely and I'm totally addicted. It's fun.

"I like to be able to communicate with the fans. I owe them so much."

Some of those communications have been slightly controversial - such as when her birthday party got her in trouble with the authorities.

She explained: "We went to this beautiful campground for my birthday.

"We were camping out, we had bon res going and we brought along these stand-up paddle boards.

"We paddled out on the lake and the water patrol people kicked us out of the lake and tried to kick us out of the campground because it turned out it was drinking water."

When she's not getting thrown out of campsites, Pink loves to curl up in front of the TV with her husband.

But rumours she's set to become America's Cheryl Cole by signing on as a judge on American Idol are well wide of the mark.

She is adamant she would never do it and doesn't even watch the programme.

However, she does admit to a soft spot for a certain fiery Scot.

She said: "I've never watched American Idol. I'm not into much reality stuff. But my guilty pleasure is Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. I love that.

"I love it when he yells and calls people cows. I don't have a crush on him, I just love it when he yells. He gets so upset."

Not that she has too much time for watching telly, because she loves to lead a hectic lifestyle.

She says her trim shape is down to that rather than any sort of exercise regime and claims she will never diet, because she doesn't want to be just another skinny pop star.

Pink said: "Are you kidding? No way. I am as I am."

She does love to play around with her look, though. Although the pink hair which gave her her nickname haven't been seen for some time.

But she loves to change her hair colour as the mood takes her - so much so that she has no idea what shade it would be without the help of the hairdresser.

She said: "I was born with white-blonde hair but I don't think it's that blonde under there any more.

"I'm not sure what colour I am or what I will be next."

Musically, she will also continue to experiment. And her next innovation is an acoustic album.

However, don't be surprised if we never get to hear it, because she will only release it if it lives up to her high standards.

She said: "It will only be released if it's amazing."

Chile that's the other way around. The Army folks can show up drunk, smoke weed and shit and just go pay grades. We get kicked out...which I'm on a mission to do right now :whistle:

Oh hell naw! Mofos get put out for smoking weed..sometimes.. :shifty: LMAO..unless we short on personnel and then they keep everyone..even the fatties.. :shifty::whistle: