The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

She's such a fucking hypocrite. Don't parade your drug use and love life in front the cameras then if u don't wanna be asked about.

Oh my god, when are people gonna fucking wake up to what a stupid idiot she is.

I guess she's dong something right, she seems to have your mind on nothing but her.

When are you going to fucking wake up and realize that nobody cares about what you think of her, and people can like whoever they like for reasons that dont concern you, and that your making yourself look horrible and is risking constantly being suspended and close to banned because of singers you dont like. I cant wait for you to wake up to that.

• Upvote 2

Yea I LOVE that she did that but damn I wish she had Choreography for What's My Name, S&M, & You Da One's videos too, like I learned to not expect dancing from her videos (THOUGH I STILLLLL BADLY WANTED IT) but now that she's doing it I cant help but want to yell "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!"

Rihanna Responds to Marijuana Photo Controversy

Photos of Rihanna appearing to roll a marijuana blunt at the Coachella Music Festival over the weekend have sparked online criticism of the R&B star -- but she has some strong words for the haters.

"Yikes. @Rihanna's marijuana photos from Coachella spark controversy," MTV wrote on its Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, posting shots from the singer's Instagram feed and drawing a barbed response from Rihanna herself.

"@MTV Yikes… @rihanna ran out of f***s to give," she tweeted back.

MTV has since deleted its tweet, though the story remains posted.

"I'm crazy, and I don't pretend to be anything else," Rihanna tweeted on Tuesday, in response to fans concerned by the photos.

----

:asham: @ MTV deleting its tweet.

2:36

Why is she such a bitch every time she gets asked about her love life? :lol:

she fucking herself acting like that it only makes people push her buttons more because she showing she bothered by it, and the interviewer wasn't even disrespectful about it. As for playing Whitney, Ch. not in hell and not on this Earth, her english not so good. :filenails: I can see the interview now "So you played Whitney right? How was that? I mean as we know Bobby went upside Whitney head a few times and you yourself dated a bad boy of R&B so did you identify with the ass whoopings? Were you able to channel those beatings into your acting craft?" :whistle:

• Downvote 1

she fucking herself acting like that it only makes people push her buttons more because she showing she bothered by it, and the interviewer wasn't even disrespectful about it. As for playing Whitney, Ch. not in hell and not on this Earth, her english not so good. :filenails:

:lol:

I can see the interview now "So you played Whitney right? How was that? I mean as we know Bobby went upside Whitney head a few times and you yourself dated a bad boy of R&B so did you identify with the ass whoopings? Were you able to channel those beatings into your acting craft?" :whistle:

You are dead wrong for that. :lol::ph34r:

All this is just gonna back fire on her, she's acting really amateur. Most with any clue would at least release a statement explaining themselfs (re the drug use) and/or encourage others not to do it.

She's just a selfish dumb butch whose riding on a wave of hype, which will soon be over. There is no way she'll last the distance of icons and legends.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All this is just gonna back fire on her, she's acting really amateur. Most with any clue would at least release a statement explaining themselfs (re the drug use) and/or encourage others not to do it.

She's just a selfish dumb butch whose riding on a wave of hype, which will soon be over. There is no way she'll last the distance of icons and legends.

LOFL regardless, she's taking over today, and is heavy on your mind, so I guess her impact is stronger than I thought.

• Upvote 1

thirsty.gif

I balanced yo negative out how muthafuckas gone come for us? *waits to see what he does with mine* <_<

I balanced yo negative out how muthafuckas gone come for us? *waits to see what he does with mine* <_<

But your not psychotic about not liking her, until you go on every thread she's mentioned in or brought up, and go on a huge whine fest about how Janet fans should hate her and how horrible she is, and Janet fans should only like Janet, you wont get any negatives from me. He will because thats childish as all hell and he's putting himself at more risk of being banned because he's been warned so many times on coming to threads about people he dont like just to talk crazy.

And its ok, by the end of today the odds that he wont have at least -1 are very small.

But your not psychotic about not liking her, until you go on every thread she's mentioned in or brought up, and go on a huge whine fest about how Janet fans should hate her and how horrible she is, and Janet fans should only like Janet, you wont get any negatives from me. He will because thats childish as all hell and he's putting himself at more risk of being banned because he's been warned so many times on coming to threads about people he dont like just to talk crazy.

And its ok, by the end of today the odds that he wont have at least -1 are very small.

oh this was all about my points boo boo I'm trying to get to 400 I don't fuck wit him like that I say he change his name If I was Twistedelegance I woulda been sued :filenails:

oh this was all about my points boo boo I'm trying to get to 400 I don't fuck wit him like that I say he change his name If I was Twistedelegance I woulda been sued :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And you KNOW when I was still fairly new here, I cussed out TE getting him confused with TV LOFL, so you aint lied about that.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And you KNOW when I was still fairly new here, I cussed out TE getting him confused with TV LOFL, so you aint lied about that.

defamation of character, liable, false advertising, copyright infringement, unlawful usage of a trade marked entity, licensing breach.....chile ......Ch. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1