The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

YES to the Tribal War Paint Tattoo shit :excited:

i'll give every fuck for 5000 Vūdū :cheers::excited::clapping:

YES!!!

Im really excited because Dave Meyers directed Get Your Freak On and this looks like its going to be somewhere in the same vein as that video, but when you add the element that is Rihanna...this is gonna be on some real insane type dark type illuminati :unsure: type shit. YAS GIRL YASSSSS!!!!!!

And YES for dropping that knowledge about Owls.

AND a NO to them damn subtitles, I find that shady as fuck, I can understand the bitch. :rolleyes:

Ok so u think the girl is 'slaying' by doing what's been before. Ok?

Just no.

Dave Meyers?

Janet's nutrisystem ad is better than this crapola.

She ain't working too hard, she trying too hard and looking a fool.

Why do you care?

Just no.

Dave Meyers?

If any of that were true, I highly doubt you'd be as pressed & pissed about her, would you? :coffee::whistle:

Just no.

Dave Meyers?

The fact that you even compare her to Janet is just sad....you're supposed to be a fan. Instead, you sound like an insecure and reductive stan.

There isn't a motherfucker on Earth that can tell me ANYTHING about Janet Jackson...let alone speak against her.

Ch..don't you know your history? Check the records.

If you don't know who she is, found out. If you do, don't forget it.

Leave her outta your tantrums and tirades against others artists and produce a substantial opinion supported by facts.

You look bothered.

• Upvote 1

O.Ma.GOD!!!

Have you only just seen this now :lol:? I think it's sad Teaiira fell off (wait did she even start to begin with?). She has a nice voice and I enjoyed No Daddy and How To Make A Girl Feel. Didn't she diss Rihanna when Rih broke out with Umbrella and Ms Mari was still a "hew?"?

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!

She delivered in this video..I think most of the gripes are about it not being in a real natural setting..but she killed that choreo and the visuals are stunning! I love that multiple arm shot like she's the Goddess Durga! Yessss Rihsus.

• Upvote 1

Rihanna’s “Battleship” Makes $170M BEFORE U.S. Release!

Monday, April 30, 2012

From Forbes.com:

“Battleship” is now up to $170 Mil worldwide without US release until May 18th.

“Battleship,” Universal Pictures’ big summer entertainment, cost over $200 million to make. You know it’s cheesy and not very good, so why subject the studio to American reviews? Very wisely, Universal has been opening “Battleship” around the world in advance of its May 18th U.S. landing. And the result: already $129 million in the bank. And more to come. These numbers are from Boxofficemojo.com.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!

She delivered in this video..I think most of the gripes are about it not being in a real natural setting..but she killed that choreo and the visuals are stunning! I love that multiple arm shot like she's the Goddess Durga! Yessss Rihsus.

i love that too. I saw a screen shot of the video for 'The Princess of China' and it looks like she was doing something similiar in that video as well. Is she tryin to tell us something :unsure: