The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Rihanna to perform on American Idol Finale

Rihanna will perform her latest smash hit “Where Have You Been” on the American Idol Grand Finale Wednesday, May 23 (8:00-10:07 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX, when the newest winner is crowned.

American Idol will host the series’ two-night grand finale from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE Tuesday, May 22 (8:00-9:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) and Wednesday, May 23 (8:00-10:07 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. After weeks of performing on the American Idol stage, the two remaining finalists will perform live Tuesday in front of a theater audience of more than 7000 as well as millions of viewers watching at home. Then, on Wednesday night, at the end of a two-hour music celebration, host Ryan Seacrest will announce the next American Idol.

With only three performance shows left in the season, tune in next week, Wednesday, May 9 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), when the Top Four – Hollie Cavanagh, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez – return to the IDOL stage to sing for America’s votes on a “California Dreamin’”-themed performance show.

Don’t miss the live results show the following night, Thursday, May 10 (8:00-9:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), when the Top Three finalists are announced and get set for their hometown visits to see family, friends and fans. In addition, global superstar and American Idol judge, Jennifer Lopez, will perform her hit new song, “Dance Again.” Season Seven American Idol winner David Cook also returns to the IDOL stage to perform “The Last Song I’ll Write For You.”

“Where Have You Been,” from Rihanna’s Island Def Jam album “Talk That Talk,” released last November, is the artist’s latest single. Rihanna made Billboard history last year, when “We Found Love,” another single off of “Talk That Talk,” became her 11th No. 1 hit on the Hot 100 and her 20th Top 10 hit. She collected her 20 Hot 100 Top 10 singles faster than any other solo artist – six years and four months –and places second only to the Beatles. Additionally, “We Found Love” gives Rihanna her 16th No. 1 Billboard Dance single.

American Idol is produced by 19 Entertainment, a division of CKX, Inc. and FremantleMedia North America. The series is created and executive-produced by Simon Fuller, CEO, XIX Entertainment, and executive-produced by Cecile Frot-Coutaz, CEO, FremantleMedia North America; Ken Warwick, Executive Producer, FremantleMedia North America; and Nigel Lythgoe, CEO, Nigel Lythgoe Productions.

See what happens every Thursday when the show ends, but the cameras keep rolling, as the eliminated finalist says an emotional goodbye and exits the IDOL stage. Visit www.americanidol.com for this exclusive insider’s view each week after the West Coast broadcast of the results show, as well as for exclusive videos, interviews, photos and special behind-the-scenes information.

• Upvote 1

^ Homegirl is still learning to sing on key live, breath properly, and dance at the same time...she's improving. She won't give a Janhova-esque performance overnight.

Her third year in a row of appearing on Idol...I'm SO GLAD she's doing the finale! RS101 was lame, CKB was okay, but I'd love for her to go for a home run with WHYB. Have fun, give it 100%, and tear it up!

I love her so much. :wub: She can have any man she wants too but still can't find no pinga. :lol:

out of all the new generation of popstars she is the one with the bigger and better personality. She doesn't take herself seriously, She just wants to have fun and enjoy life while doing what she likes.

I wouldn't call myself a fan but her twitter and my cousin is one of the main reasons i went from hating her to enjoy/like her

^ Homegirl is still learning to sing on key live, breath properly, and dance at the same time...she's improving. She won't give a Janhova-esque performance overnight.

nobody wants her to do that. i want her to be more comfortable with the routine, she looked real nervous to me with that WHYB performance and the mistakes were obvious. And Im aware that practice makes perfect, but she can still let go and have fun with it.

out of all the new generation of popstars she is the one with the bigger and best personality. She doesn't take herself seriously, She just wants to have fun and enjoy life while doing what she likes.

I wouldn't call myself a fan but her twitter and my cousin is one of the main reasons i went from hating her to enjoy/like her

One of the many reasons I use her.. :wub:

:rolleyes: Just come on and join us..you are always welcome.. :thumbup:

Rihanna Partying Hard Straight To The Hospital

http://hot937.radio.com/2012/05/09/rihanna-partying-hard-straight-to-the-hospital/

Work hard to play hard is Rihanna’s motto. As sources let us know pop star Rihanna was rushed to hospital yesterday in New York.

Sources say she suffered from ”exhaustion” and “dehydration” after a night of partying at the NYC Met Gala. She sparked a lot of concern when she posted this recent pic with an IV in the hospital. rihanna-tweet-21.jpg

Fans took to twitter after realizing the pop star took a break from the social network, one fan saying “What da f**x good?! You been quiet all day,”. Rihanna then tweeted to pic from above ova instagram and then tweeted this:rihanna-tweet-31.jpg

Rihanna’s team is very concerned because on saturday afternoon she skipped out on a saturday night live rehearsal. She told producers that she was suffering from exhaustion and the flu. But fans shall not worry as Rihanna posted a pic earlier of her when she touchdown in LA this morning. Hopefully to get some rest.rihanna-tweet-1.jpg

Question ..

So "Talk That Talk" and "Cake" were just released to radio -with no actual music videos? So were they not "real" singles but i see she has a video for the Where Have U been song...

I'm confused about he single releases and whats goin on? :unsure:

"We Found Love" - first international single

"You Da One" - second international single

"Talk That Talk" - third international single

"Birthday Cake" - American Urban and Rhythmic radio single

"Where Have You Been" - fourth international single

A single doesn't need a video to be considered a single. TTT was just thrown out there, a video was never in the works. BC was leaked by Rihanna herself, radio caught on to it, and it went for adds.

• 5 weeks later...