THE TOP 25 POSTERS!!! ..(so far in the new era of this NEW BOARD))

janetDAYZ

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit of gif thief too, but don't tell anyone I said that though. :ph34r:

I am #1... it's a conspiracy that I'm not ranked higher on this list! :angry:

You are, sweetie. You are... :wave:

Meanwhile you have the LOWEST reputation score in the history of the jj forum..you do see that right? No conspiracy..str8 facts :excited:

Someone's gonna snatch ur wig eventually. Every artist falls at some point :excited:

Well both Hotboy and cnd made a move when I was blacklisted "taking a break"...I had to come back to remain on top -_-

:lmao: @ all of the awards pics/gifs you have

I need to make more. My external drive broke and I lost them all <_< Luckily I can easily remember the thread I used that BMAs gif in :ph34r:

I've never been in the top 10 ..I've been always somewhere in the 20s or 30s ..I'm snatching wigs this era ..#7!!! :dance: :dance: :dance::excited:

ive always atleast been in the top 20

Idk, probably somewhere on Tumblr. I steal gifs from so many places, it's hard to keep up. 2sb4ymv.gif

omg :lmao:

Well both Hotboy and cnd made a move when I was blacklisted "taking a break"...I had to come back to remain on top -_-

I need to make more. My external drive broke and I lost them all <_< Luckily I can easily remember the thread I used that BMAs gif in :ph34r:

:lmao:

He's the Planet Janet charts Susan Boyle :sigh:

:lol:

But on the old forum..I fucked myself over becuz I had two accounts and they wouldn't add both of my account numbers up so I could be properly placed. Thats why my ass would be so low becuz they was counting both of my usernames individually. Angie said it was my own damn fault.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And with this latest surge of posts participating in this thread, I have swapped places with Switch . . . Ya boy is now #18!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Yo ass is really keeping tabs...lmaooooooooooooooo :lmao: :lmao:

:lol:

But on the old forum..I fucked myself over becuz I had two accounts and they wouldn't add both of my account numbers up so I could be properly placed. Thats why my ass would be so low becuz they was counting both of my usernames individually. Angie said it was my own damn fault.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: That's right, you DID have 2 screen names! Damn, that's wack. Well, you makin' up for it now :w00t: I think I only had something like 5,000 posts on the old forum. And I had been a member under the "LyricalLesson" handle since 2004 :asham: Before that, my name was "Lamont" and I think I had less than 100 because I rarely ever posted there, I liked the Miss Janet board better :ph34r::lol:

Archived