THE TOP 25 POSTERS!!! ..(so far in the new era of this NEW BOARD))

janetDAYZ

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: That's right, you DID have 2 screen names! Damn, that's wack. Well, you makin' up for it now :w00t: I think I only had something like 5,000 posts on the old forum. And I had been a member under the "LyricalLesson" handle since 2004 :asham: Before that, my name was "Lamont" and I think I had less than 100 because I rarely ever posted there, I liked the Miss Janet board better :ph34r::lol:

I didn't know you've been here that long? I thought you came around 09 or something .. :o

I honestly think my reputation should be higher..I smell a conspiracy when Dee was hitting the "negative button" button by mistake.. <_<

that only happened 2 times but i made up for it

Still bothered...

41.jpg

B)

:rolleyes:

OBVIOUSLY you and/or Hendrika had something to do with that. :umm:

You still upset hun?

janet_jackson_1.jpg

I always loved that pic of them two. Janet's boobies are like BAAAAAM! :blush: :blush: :blush:

:blush: She really was on fire with her looks that night :blush:

*Looks over shoulder* You still mad? *waves*

wl9ehg.jpg

B)

¿celoso?

American_Music_Awards_1987.jpg

I didn't know you've been here that long? I thought you came around 09 or something .. :o

:asham: :asham: :asham:

My desire for the forum always disappeared in days whenever I would try to post. I was regularly ignored on the daily, and most didn't agree with my favorite Janet songs or anything else I posted :lol: I used to call myself "thread kryptonite" because as soon as I'd post something everyone would disappear :tear: I used to get excited when people would reply to something I said. That happened for YEARS. Up until about 2007 or 2008. Angie remembered me from way back in the day though, I had made a thread saying "does anyone remember me?" and Angie was like "yeaaaah, you were that guy who used to post in black and red all the time" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: she was right though. Most of it was my fault though, I didn't have the patience to become well known, so I'd just stop posting for months on end.

Archived