OOOOOH A whole new take on Feedback?

Jodienda76

these kids today are so ahead of the game. :umm: cue the "blame tv for corrupting our childrenzzz!!!111!" crowd. >_<

i get the feeling that the guy who plays puck really doesn't want to be on this show. -_-

i missed the show. <_<

:lol: They're getting ready to protest soon -_-

It seems like when they first started he loved it and now it's just something he's stuck doing until his contract is up.

The opening of the show was great...I couldn't help but dance in my seat to it. Overall it's way better than the crap for the States.

:lol: They're getting ready to protest soon -_-

It seems like when they first started he loved it and now it's just something he's stuck doing until his contract is up.

The opening of the show was great...I couldn't help but dance in my seat to it. Overall it's way better than the crap for the States.

they're so ridiculous. :lol:

he does come off as being completely miserable and i can't help but laugh at him. :lmao:

i'm gonna have to download it somewhere. :shifty:

true, our grammys are on a whole other level of suck. :sigh:

they're so ridiculous. :lol:

he does come off as being completely miserable and i can't help but laugh at him. :lmao:

i'm gonna have to download it somewhere. :shifty:

true, our grammys are on a whole other level of suck. :sigh:

-_-

:lmao: These tribute episodes might be getting to him...or he's feeling bad about how they're constantly butchering classics -_-

:lol:

You can say that one again...the Latin Grammys had EVERYTHING...great red carpet outfits (ours just do way too much to stand out), sex appeal...even the old folks were sexy (ours are dusty), great jokes [mind you I didn't know what they said...was just laughing when the audience laughed :whistle: ](ours tell weak "jokes" and gets that scattered laughter), and the performances were outstanding (with ours we only have 1 good performance but it's really nothing to brag about :sigh: ).

-_-

:lmao: These tribute episodes might be getting to him...or he's feeling bad about how they're constantly butchering classics -_-

:lol:

You can say that one again...the Latin Grammys had EVERYTHING...great red carpet outfits (ours just do way too much to stand out), sex appeal...even the old folks were sexy (ours are dusty), great jokes [mind you I didn't know what they said...was just laughing when the audience laughed :whistles: ](ours tell weak "jokes" and gets that scattered laughter), and the performances were outstanding (with ours we only have 1 good performance but it's really nothing to brag about :sigh: ).

:lmao:

*DEATH* :lmao:

i agree with everything you just said. ^_^

i don't think i've ever watched an entire show of our grammys. why would i want to torture myself? :whistle: