I brought a REAL Rihanna "Loud" from the Lexington Market yesterday for 5 bucks and I must say...

King Baby

LMAO! You people and these diva wars. At the end of the day we like what we like and we hate what we hate. I don't understand why people get into who writes their music, who produces, how many albums they sell, how many awards they win or don't win. If it sounds good to you, looks good to you and you like it, then ENJOY it. Does it really affect you that some other asshole hates someone you enjoy, idolize, or consider great?

This. B)

the funny thing that everyone you post who is killing Rihanna is also killing Beyonce :fail:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm not here for band wagons let's stick to Beyonce since you stan for her so much :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tumblr_l7atv9GrmJ1qzclrjo1_500.png

My friend used a metaphor that is just perfect, "you can't walk past a sleeping bear and then brag about it to the townspeople and not tell them the bear was sleep."

And obviously you don't get it. Taylor Swift has already snatched Rihanna's wig as the digital queen. :whistle:

Janhova's Witness and I will shut this thread down if that happens -_- I remember pulling an Austin and blowing a thread to 20+ pages when I made it a Taylor Swift vs. Carrie Underwood topic :whistle: I still got some in a daze that they won't try it again -_-

I dont deny any artist greatness Taylor Slays she just not for me but for her to be so young and not whoring herself in everything to make herself a household name and selling the way she is incredible

I dont deny any artist greatness Taylor Slays she just not for me but for her to be so young and not whoring herself in everything to make herself a household name and selling the way she is incredible

That's why I love her :wub: She needs to hurry and re-release the new album and go on tour so I can catch it this time.

Perhaps Rihanna should take notes. :coffee: Pick up a pen and write your own material. :whistle:

My friend used a metaphor that is just perfect, "you can't walk past a sleeping bear and then brag about it to the townspeople and not tell them the bear was sleep."

And obviously you don't get it. Taylor Swift has already snatched Rihanna's wig as the digital queen. :whistle:

as i said I'm not here for band wagons which you are trying to do :coffee: she also snatched Beyonce's so what you say about that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: