One of you bitches tell me whats going on...I heard on the radio that Janet and Oprah want to fight each other.

King Baby

Oh and if they do fight, who would win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. janet VS Oprah in a steel caged match

• Janet: Oprah might think she has it cause she is a big chick, but Janet can gain 60 pounds in 0 to 5 seconds, squash Oprah, and then be back to 125 pounds the next day
    • Oprah: with man hands and her...um bestfriend...Gayle at her side, Oprah would scrape all 100 pounds of make up, she wears to make her look at least half way decent, to smack some sense into Janet and smack Janet into next Tuesday with it
    • Shut the fuck up dumb ass Nuklehid. You're not doing too much you are doing the most.

“She plans to attack everything from Oprah’s binge eating and her special relationship with Gayle Kind to how she’s kept Stedman Graham on a string for 20 years,” said the source. “Everyone’s got skeletons in their closet, and Oprah’s no different. Oprah may have made a career out of sharing her most intimate secrets, but Janet says Oprah hasn’t scratched the surface. Janet knows things bout Oprah, and she’s willing to spill everything!”

so basically this link just told the secrets...now what the hell is Janet going to use to get back at her?

• Upvote 2

I hate tabloids... well you know janet back on the map now that they having her feud against oprah... and its sick that they took pics of michael douglas like that...

If they got into a fist fight... Janet would win because she has a nasty streak with her... oprah would try to bite her or something dumb.

when Tabloids put u on the cover.. u've the hot topic :excited: