One of you bitches tell me whats going on...I heard on the radio that Janet and Oprah want to fight each other.

King Baby

Oh and if they do fight, who would win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. janet VS Oprah in a steel caged match

• Janet: Oprah might think she has it cause she is a big chick, but Janet can gain 60 pounds in 0 to 5 seconds, squash Oprah, and then be back to 125 pounds the next day
    • Oprah: with man hands and her...um bestfriend...Gayle at her side, Oprah would scrape all 100 pounds of make up, she wears to make her look at least half way decent, to smack some sense into Janet and smack Janet into next Tuesday with it
    • Shut the fuck up dumb ass Nuklehid. You're not doing too much you are doing the most.

I am guessing Janet wasn't too pleased with sexy sassy Oprah's asking about the child molestation stuff...

But if one of ya'll know, fill your king in to what is going on. :coffee:

i know that Randy was upset that his folks allowed this interview 2 take place w/Oprah. but he said at the end

of the day, his parents are gonna do whatever they want & that he still loves them :coffee:

Janet was never in the equation........................then again Janet was suppose 2 appear w/ Tyler on Oprah

2 promote the film & it didn't happen. Oprah only interviewed Tyler :ph34r:

we'll see what happens when Janet begins the promo tour 4 her book release -_-