.AND THEY ARE STILL HAVING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE GOIN ON!!!!

janetDAYZ

41402.jpg

Sara Stokes, the lone R&B singer of Making the Band 2’s now-defunct group Da Band. TMZ has learned that the singer was allegedly choked and beaten by her husband Tony, TMZ has learned. You may remember Tony, who was also featured in a minor role on the MTV show.

Stoke’s husband Tony was thrown in jail after the alleged attack, which according to sources, went down last weekend at a friend’s home in Georgia. According to sources, Tony Stokes suspected that Sara had been with another man, which incited him to allegedly choke and hit Sara.

According to law enforcement, Tony was arrested for simple battery and subsequently released the next day on $2,000 bail.

Tony has since commented on the alleged attack and says, "Everybody speculates and blows things out of proportion. It's a crazy kind of life. We're dysfunctional. We need our own TV show. I love my wife."

Back in 2009, Sara was accused of stabbing Tony after an argument.

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/41402/former-making-the-band-star-allegedly-choked-out-by-husband/

A tv show based on 2 coke heads beating the hell outa eachother :umm: we had that show it was called being bobby brown >_<

and second u and ya wife shoulda got down on them knees for diddy a long time ago or made sure sara took that oath :whistle:

41402.jpg

Sara Stokes, the lone R&B singer of Making the Band 2’s now-defunct group Da Band. TMZ has learned that the singer was allegedly choked and beaten by her husband Tony, TMZ has learned. You may remember Tony, who was also featured in a minor role on the MTV show.

Stoke’s husband Tony was thrown in jail after the alleged attack, which according to sources, went down last weekend at a friend’s home in Georgia. According to sources, Tony Stokes suspected that Sara had been with another man, which incited him to allegedly choke and hit Sara.

According to law enforcement, Tony was arrested for simple battery and subsequently released the next day on $2,000 bail.

Tony has since commented on the alleged attack and says, "Everybody speculates and blows things out of proportion. It's a crazy kind of life. We're dysfunctional. We need our own TV show. I love my wife."

Back in 2009, Sara was accused of stabbing Tony after an argument.

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/41402/former-making-the-band-star-allegedly-choked-out-by-husband/

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Aww she loves him... Thats true passion.

Archived