Michael vs Janet Jackson - One Last Time

ThatOtherFan

Michael vs Janet Jackson - One Last Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XogboAd2-hg

I wonder who made it. :whistle:

...I would ask that certain people not do too much, but I know it's pointless. :sigh:

I hope you like it :blush: (those that take the time to watch it :umm: )

:o :o :o :o :o

OMG...On the real: This is brilliant!

Jackson fans are very talented. I'm happy my two favorite singers have fans like

you who take time out to create videos like this. I loved it, gave it

thumbs up and I favorited it! Excellent Job man :D

(By the way, that "Smooth Criminal (Remix)" is HOT TO DEATH!!!) :blush::o

P.S. I CALL THIS A DRAW! :excited:

:o :o :o :o :o

OMG...On the real: This is brilliant!

Jackson fans are very talented. I'm happy my two favorite singers have fans like

you who take time out to create videos like this. I loved it, gave it

thumbs up and I favorited it! Excellent Job man :D

(By the way, that "Smooth Criminal (Remix)" is HOT TO DEATH!!!) :blush::o

P.S. I CALL THIS A DRAW! :excited:

Well thank you...I'm glad you liked it that much. I spent waayy more time on this than I should have. lol

And I fuckin LOVED that rock-esque "SCREAM" at the end!

I'm watching it again :wub:

I love the rock mix of Scream and the ANDS mix....this was actually more rock oriented than I was expecting, but I like the end result nonetheless.

Good video...too much MJ for me though :coffee: I love that "All Nite (Don't Stop)" mix :wub:

Do you ALWAYS have to find something to be negative about. <_<

I LOVE that ANDS mix...my favorite track in the whole video. lol

Brilliant... really. Amazing work.

I was gonna say there's too much MJ but then you devoted all that time to ANDS. I wish you would've used a better song/choreography for that slot, but meh.

Really? I thought I had too much Janet in here and not enough MJ. lol

I love that ANDS mix (as you can see lol), so I was alittle bias too it. :blush: lol

Thank you for watching it.

• Downvote 1

KIIIIIIIIIIIII @ the facial expressions..I love the sibling rivalry..but um, it was too much Michael..although Ghost and Smooth Criminal>>>>>>>>>>>

Janhova! :w00t:

The facial expressions are my favorite part...I even laughed while doing it! :lol:

There's actually more Janet in this than Mike...time out the different mixes...Janet got WAAAYY more time than Mike. lol I was actually worried that people would ask why is there so much Janet. lol

This is great! Excellent job.

Thank you :blush:

I LOVED THE HELL OUT OF THAT!!! WATCHED IT FOUR TIMES NOW!!!! :blush::blush:

Four times? :o

Wow...I'm glad you like that much. Thank you Jodi! :blush:

I'm so happy we can Multi-quote now!!! :dance::excited::dance: It makes life so much easier. :lol:

The facial expressions are my favorite part...I even laughed while doing it! :lol:

There's actually more Janet in this than Mike...time out the different mixes...Janet got WAAAYY more time than Mike. lol I was actually worried that people would ask why is there so much Janet. lol

It would have been better if it was just Janhova.. :blush::coffee:

*sashays to All Nite*

Do you ALWAYS have to find something to be negative about. <_<

I LOVE that ANDS mix...my favorite track in the whole video. lol

Yes :coffee: I wasn't being negative :rolleyes: And as you can see I'm not the only one feeling that there was too much MJ :coffee:

Where did you find that one? It seems like all the remixes for that song are on point lol.

Yes :coffee: I wasn't being negative :rolleyes: And as you can see I'm not the only one feeling that there was too much MJ :coffee:

Where did you find that one? It seems like all the remixes for that song are on point lol.

You're always a negative bitch. :hmph: ....and again, there's actually more Janet than Mike. :rolleyes: If you break down the mixes and the times on each, you'll see that I actually used more Janet...maybe it's because the mixes I used for Mike stood out more than those I used for Janet. :unsure:

I don't know. I wanna say it was http://www.janeticon.com , but it may have been some random video on Youtube. I'm always downloading and saving random MJ and JJ mixes, lol.

You're always a negative bitch. :hmph: ....and again, there's actually more Janet than Mike. :rolleyes: If you break down the mixes and the times on each, you'll see that I actually used more Janet...maybe it's because the mixes I used for Mike stood out more than those I used for Janet. :unsure:

That still doesn't mean there's ENOUGH Janet. :mellow::lol: