Braxton Family Values

Kim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

They need Iyanla, but Im with Toni, both of them are WRONG. Towanda's wrong for thinking all Tamar's fans are as bad as the 1 who said that to her, and Tamar's wrong for thinking Towanda talking bad about Tamar's fans is talking directly bad about her

I said this last season and will say it again, I think it's jealousy Towanda's going through, on some level, it's there, and I think that was the "Nobody cares about me" explosion too.

Towanda was flat out embarrassing.  She has clearly been jealous.  First she lived in the shadow of Toni as her assistant no less.  While she pretended she was going to have some sort of acting career one day.  Then Tamar is the breakout star of the show and she cannot deal.  Tamar can be annoying and act entitled at times but she aint doing all that for that outburst.

That was years of frustration, jealousy, a husband that is no count

• Upvote 1

Buttttttt a woman who is 40 and a bitch who is around the corner from being on 40s front door, arguing about stans on Twitter was EMBARRASSING on BOTH parties :mellow:

Tamar did seem to defend her stans over her sister. For her to say her stans are nice .... :mellow: Lady, Stop :mellow: cuz I have seen her stans cone for each one of her sisters and for Tamar not to check them.. on that? Is crazy and says a lot about her

Towanda was flat out embarrassing.  She has clearly been jealous.  First she lived in the shadow of Toni as her assistant no less.  While she pretended she was going to have some sort of acting career one day.  Then Tamar is the breakout star of the show and she cannot deal.  Tamar can be annoying and act entitled at times but she aint doing all that for that outburst.

That was years of frustration, jealousy, a husband that is no count

100% TRUTH I forgot all about that acting thing, what the hell did she do about that? Hell Trina & Tamar even got minor acting gigs since being on the show. 

Buttttttt a woman who is 40 and a bitch who is around the corner from being on 40s front door, arguing about stans on Twitter was EMBARRASSING on BOTH parties :mellow:

Tamar did seem to defend her stans over her sister. For her to say her stans are nice .... :mellow: Lady, Stop :mellow: cuz I have seen her stans cone for each one of her sisters and for Tamar not to check them.. on that? Is crazy and says a lot about her

I didn't look at age as far as them arguing about stans. When you're famous you fanbase comes up so to me age isn't a factor. I didn't find it embarrassing. Towanda's childish outburst was embarrassing. She got mad cause Tamar was more mature and decided to get up and walk away instead of ruining the dinner for the whole family instead of arguing. That made Towanda look stupid cause it seemed she wanted to keep arguing. Then again I kinda agree with Trina, Tamar didn't have to leave all she had to do was just not argue anymore and let Towanda talk to herself and look stupid.

• 1 month later...

The whole girls album mess has been a fiasco.  This season is coming off really forced.  I never at any point thought they were actually going to make that damn album watching the shows.

Gabe moving in for 3 weeks seemed super forced too.  How could Trina think that would be cute to have him there?  This "reality" tv tried it a bit much this season