What Have You Done For Me Lately

The Sacred Prostitute

I can't get enough of this!!!!! Ahhhhh it takes me back to seeing her the first time 5th row center. This version is much better than the Tokyo Dome recorded version. This was aired on BET during her R.N. tour. They shot this with better close ups and I'm sure they filmed the whole thing. Janet please release this so these younghens know you are the truth!

Fucking attitude......the part when she's breaking it down at the end and says...."hu....hu.....uh!"

At the end when Janet is freaking and smiling is just too much for me....that bitch can dance! Sticking her tongue out.....just fucking love it!

I can't get enough of this!!!!! Ahhhhh it takes me back to seeing her the first time 5th row center. This version is much better than the Tokyo Dome recorded version. This was aired on BET during her R.N. tour. They shot this with better close ups and I'm sure they filmed the whole thing. Janet please release this so these younghens know you are the truth!

Fucking attitude......the part when she's breaking it down at the end and says...."hu....hu.....uh!"

At the end when Janet is freaking and smiling is just too much for me....that bitch can dance! Sticking her tongue out.....just fucking love it!

:excited:

I love it, thanks for sharing. :dance:

I get the feeling the RN tour just may be better than the janet. tour. :unsure:

It sure was because it was all about raw energy and simplicity. Only 1 costume change...well 2 if you count the black to white buttoned shirt and then the accessories for the R.N. performance.

There was no props....just janet and the spotlight and straight up street dancing!

It was definitely her best tour cause she sang 90% percent of that show live holding the mic......the only time she had the head mic on was when she sang R.N.

Wish I could relive that night!!!!!!