I think "if" is her greatest song

Xtraordinary Xternal

We (Austin and myself) didn't say you were wrong...I added "TA" and "IGL" to it and you got butt hurt.

YOU didn't say I was wrong, but Austineisha did. He kept going on about ATAP and Again being more well known to causal fans over "If" :blink: Why would I be mad about you adding TA or IGL? :rolleyes:

I just said TA is better known to the general public over IGL...which is true. :coffee:

Moved?

trl1.jpg

Nope.

a4ed429b.jpg

:dance:

YOU didn't say I was wrong, but Austineisha did. He kept going on about ATAP and Again being more well known to causal fans over "If" :blink: Why would I be mad about you adding TA or IGL? :rolleyes:

I just said TA is better known to the general public over IGL...which is true. :coffee:

You said the general public doesn't mention "IGL", which they do :coffee:

I never said you were wrong. I just said I hear more ppl referencing said singles than "If". "If" is not as popular with the general public as the other aforementioned singles.

Mad about you being an idiot?

nope106.gif

Is the rule that we can't use gifs during the course of the same week, or whatever? Looks like you broke your own imaginary rule. :whistle:

You said the general public doesn't mention "IGL", which they do :coffee:

Along with the Control, RN, TTWLG, If, TA, and AFY? No... :mellow:

Those are the singles the public usually mention when referring to Janet's body of work. Now if you were to get into a real detail conversation about Janet of course they would mention other singles. IGL was a big hit after all.

Is the rule that we can't use gifs during the course of the same week, or whatever? Looks like you broke your own imaginary rule. :whistle:

Along with the Control, RN, TTWLG, If, TA, and AFY? No... :mellow:

Those are the singles the public usually mention when referring to Janet's body of work. Now if you were to get into a real detail conversation about Janet of course they would mention other singles. IGL was a big hit after all.

I didn't make that rule...it was Austin, and I'm sure he said the same day in the same debate like you do :coffee:

"IGL" gets a lot of praise :mellow: They love the vocals and the R&B sound of the song :mellow: And as I said, I've had plenty of conversations about Janet with people who aren't fans and "IGL" got mentioned by them...not me :coffee:

I never said you were wrong. I just said I hear more ppl referencing said singles than "If". "If" is not as popular with the general public as the other aforementioned singles.

And you are WRONG as proven by what hotboy said. The tracks that most reference when referring to Janet are the Control and RN tracks. As for the Janet album the most referenced tracks are TTWLG and IF.

Basically you don't have a stolen gif to reply to his "No" gif with :coffee: I'll let you use my gif:

janet7752.gif

No, I really am having trouble with my tinypic account. It won't allow me to search through my damn gifs. <_< ..and I have some great gifs too. :umm:

3:55 and 4:13

B)

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I really wasn't paying attention to what you were saying.. :rolleyes:

It's just common knowledge. If a person wasn't born to witness Janhova's greatness back in 86-91, it just wasn't fair.. :cry:

:rolleyes:

It is common knowledge, but Henrietta and Austineisha aren't equipped with that obviously. :coffee: I was young, but I was there to witness it. :dance:

And you are WRONG as proven by what hotboy said. The tracks that most reference when referring to Janet are the Control and RN tracks. As for the Janet album the most referenced tracks are TTWLG and IF.

The "aforementioned singles" are those singles pertaining to the janet. album. :sigh:

IGL is a staple in R&B radio. TOF, WTF are you smoking? :umm:

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that it isn't usually referenced by the general public when referring to Janet's body of work.

I didn't make that rule...it was Austin,and I'm sure he said the same day in the same debate like you do :coffee:

"IGL" gets a lot of praise :mellow: They love the vocals and the R&B sound of the song :mellow: And as I said, I've had plenty of conversations about Janet with people who aren't fans and "IGL" got mentioned by them...not me :coffee:

I've NEVER used a gif on the same day or in the same debate/thread. :mellow: :mellow:

Yes ALOT of Janet tracks get praise, but in the same way as the Control singles, the RN singles, and the Janet singles? No...THAT was my only point. You're acting as if I said I disliked IGL (like Austineisha said "If" was overrated :rolleyes: ) IGL would rank in my top 5, and if not that my top 10. I love that track...I'm speaking solely about what the general public references.

I've NEVER used a gif on the same day or in the same debate/thread. :mellow: :mellow:

Yes ALOT of Janet tracks get praise, but in the same way as the Control singles, the RN singles, and the Janet singles? No...THAT was my only point. You're acting as if I said I disliked IGL (like Austineisha said "If" was overrated :rolleyes: ) IGL would rank in my top 5, and if not that my top 10. I love that track...I'm speaking solely about what the general public references.

You would say that when the other forum is locked :coffee:

"IGL" does...and so does "TA" and "AFY" :coffee:

I think they added a block to prevent people from doing too much...that's why you're having trouble.

:rolleyes:

The "aforementioned singles" are those singles pertaining to the janet. album. :sigh:

"IF" is one of Janet's most referenced tracks period, so why wouldnt it be most referenced pertaining to the janet. album? :blink: Think Austineisha. :mellow: