Janet's Tour Gross Overall Ever...

Bailey

best seat 265 Bethel New York

best seat 278 Las Vegas

best seat 272 Cincinnati, Ohio

best seat 276 Cleveland, Ohio

I thought you were saying EXACT same price in every city. Like for instance, Janet tickets went on sale friday here in my city..and the cheapest ticket was $25. What other cities have some that cheap? Its always been my understanding that ticket prices varied from city to city,whether its a 10-100 dollar difference. For her A4U tour..her highest ticket here in my city was $100. meanwhile the highest in NY was waaaay higher.Other cities pay prices I've never heard of for a concert. :lol: Our prices are usually not that hefty.

I thought you were saying EXACT same price in every city. Like for instance, Janet tickets went on sale friday here in my city..and the cheapest ticket was $25. What other cities have some that cheap? Its always been my understanding that ticket prices varied from city to city,whether its a 10-100 dollar difference. For her A4U tour..her highest ticket here in my city was $100. meanwhile the highest in NY was waaaay higher.Other cities pay prices I've never heard of for a concert. :lol: Our prices are usually not that hefty.

best seat on AFY cost me 100 and I was front row dead center but that was thru Miss Janet fanclub

Why do you think she does it? She NEEDS all that over the top, larger-than-life props and production. Without..she's just ....

In the past Janets tour could have been as elaborate if she wanted it to be but Janet doesnt feel the need to over compensate for anything she lacks unlike Madonna.

I gotta disagree. I like Madonna's old club performances and early shows better than the over the top stuff now. I like raw performances. :thumbup:

I gotta disagree. I like Madonna's old club performances and early shows better than the over the top stuff now. I like raw performances. :thumbup:

I literally..for the past couple of days been looking back at her earlier tours and found myself ALOT more entertained than her previous ones. She seemed to be alot more raw,fresh,energetic, and ambitious..and just str8 up FUN! Now, her performances on tour are so mechanical-like.She takes herself way to seriously now...I dunno. Dont get me wrong I like all the artsy shit she started to do in her latter years (except for Drowned World Tour -even tho I started to appreciate that tour just a tad bit the older I got).I like fun and ambitious Madonna as oppose to contrived and serious Madonna

This I why I think she could benefit from a little scale back. I'm not saying get rid of all the special effects, but the moving stage, and the 20 dancers can be scaled back. Then maybe she could get concert tickets under 250.

This I why I think she could benefit from a little scale back. I'm not saying get rid of all the special effects, but the moving stage, and the 20 dancers can be scaled back. Then maybe she could get concert tickets under 250.

I truly dont think she cares about making it affordable. She has a "Im Madonna...you can never pay too much for me" ego.

Honestly, madonna's productions now dont even look like that much. Janet's RWU tour production looked tons bigger than Madonna's Sticky and Wweet tour. I think it's just the large entourage Madonna demands to tarvel with, which cost her so much money.

Honestly, madonna's productions now dont even look like that much. Janet's RWU tour production looked tons bigger than Madonna's Sticky and Wweet tour. I think it's just the large entourage Madonna demands to tarvel with, which cost her so much money.

You think so? :blink:

The RWU stage was by far Janet's biggest production, but I remember the S&S tour being bigger for some reason. I could be wrong though.

I truly dont think she cares about making it affordable. She has a "Im Madonna...you can never pay too much for me" ego.

But see, thats where she's wrong.

My car note aint even 250, so I'll be damned if i pay that see any artist other than Miss Jackson, and I've never paid that much to see her!!!

But Madge has a loyal fanbase, so her shit will sell regardless.

You think so? :blink:

The RWU stage was by far Janet's biggest production, but I remember the S&S tour being bigger for some reason. I could be wrong though.

Yeah. Madonna's stage only had 3 or 5 screens and that's about it :lol: It seemed big b/c she played stadiums. Janet's RWU tour was freakin HUGE.

Nah. Madonna tickets will always be over the 250 mark. Thats why she only plays big market cities. You'll never see her play in Indiana, st lake city, tennessee, ect.

I think Bailey would disagree ...he went to both and I vividly remember him goin on and on about how much more elaborate Sticky tour was than RWU

Honestly, madonna's productions now dont even look like that much. Janet's RWU tour production looked tons bigger than Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour. I think it's just the large entourage Madonna demands to tarvel with, which cost her so much money.

that was the first Madonna tour i went 2 & came out w/a crazy-ass HEADACHE.............Sticky & Sweet was a HOT MESS :sigh:

I actually paid more for #1s than i did for RWU. Even though RWU was a far bigger production.

But you're right, the overhead for this tour is very low, so she should see a lot of profit. :thumbup:

I actually think Madonna could benefit from a little scale back herself. She doesn't need all the staging to give a good show.

Or maybe she does? :mellow:

who are you fooling? all she does is walk back and forth, and play the guitar here and there

I think Bailey would disagree ...he went to both and I vividly remember him goin on and on about how much more elaborate Sticky tour was than RWU

as far as overhead and production costs sticky and sweet was way more expensive

I remember him saying that as well. But he saw the tour in a stadium, so naturally, everything was bigger.

2008 10 26 Madonna Chicago 10 Madonna's show

Janet Jackson Rock Witchu Tour - Vancouver Janet's show

IMO, Janet had the bigger(and better) production.

Archived