• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Official Beyoncé Thread

7,557 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sorry if this has already been created. I couldn't find it. :unsure:

Diplo has put his stamp on tracks for M.I.A. and Santigold, but he’s setting his sights on even bigger pop stars. The Philly-based musician revealed that he’s been in the studio with U.K. producer Switch and Sleigh Bells’ Derek E. Miller for Beyoncé’s fourth album.

In a blog post, Diplo wrote that after playing indie duo Sleigh Bells’ raucous LP Treats for B’s team, they ended up going into the studio with the powerhouse performer. “Me and switch was in studio in nyc tryin to make tracks with derek and beyonce last week after we played her team their album,” he wrote. “Dunno if we gonna manage to finish but was good times.”

The “Paper Planes” producer recently lent his hitmaking skills to Chris Brown, co-producing the R&B singer’s Lil Wayne-assisted single “Look at Me Now” for his upcoming album F.A.M.E.

Several high-profile names have been attached to Beyoncé’s eagerly-awaited project, including Ne-Yo, Jim Jonsin, and Sean Garrett. It is expected to be released later this year.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/01/24/beyonce-calls-on-mia-hitmaker-diplo-for-new-album/#more-71900

Posted · Report post

The entire Free Xone section is the official Beyonce thread.

Posted · Report post

Do we really need an official Bey thread on here? Are you telling me they don't talk about her on her own fan sight

yawn.gif

Posted · Report post

You would think beyonce haters would love an official thread here since it would make her postings easier to skip like other Official threads that came here before. :coffee:

Posted · Report post

funny thing they claim to skip the official threads but they have posted in there too :coffee:

Posted · Report post

http://bossip.com/335327/for-the-stans-beyonces-new-genre-could-sound-like-this12006/

Bossip posted this song saying it could be a sound she is going for..

I just hear a bunch of noise...

1st off, i wish Beyonce would stop with this "new genre" bullshit biting styles is not creating a new one!

oh shit!!!! i love that album by sleigh bells, i bought it off itunes after i saw them on MTV its a great workout album, this is the full song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJ05P-71gY

Posted · Report post

1st off, i wish Beyonce would stop with this "new genre" bullshit biting styles is not creating a new one!

oh shit!!!! i love that album by sleigh bells, i bought it off itunes after i saw them on MTV its a great workout album, this is the full song

That was M.I.A's inspiration for Born Free , Stepping Up and Meds And Feds .

Needless to say that she made it even BETTER (although i do like sleigh bells album)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKQY9SP6vFQ

Orgasmic

Beyonce better be careful , Diplo likes to run his mouth about the artists he has worked with if they don't praise him on their interviews.

And i thought that she was going to come up with a different sound? :blink:

Posted · Report post

omg 42 sec and my fucking head hurts. wtf was that? :wtf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted · Report post

omg the first guy closest to us looka a lil like hotboy :) :)

Posted · Report post

omg the first guy closest to us looka a lil like hotboy :) :)

haha thts my boy Alvin

Posted · Report post

haha thts my boy Alvin

omg they look so much alike wow :yep:

Posted · Report post

Kidfresh strikes again. -_-

Posted · Report post

haha thts my boy Alvin

The dark skin one could get it... :excited::excited::excited:

Posted · Report post

lol

Posted · Report post

She's about 4 years late :coffee:

Posted · Report post

lol

No...I'm serious. Give her my number... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Posted · Report post

No...I'm serious. Give her my number... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

hes far from a her lol

Posted · Report post

hes far from a her lol

Are you being disobedient and picking a fight with me Ralphie? :shifty:

I didn't make a request, it was a demand... :shifty:

Posted · Report post

Are you being disobedient and picking a fight with me Ralphie? :shifty:

I didn't make a request, it was a demand... :shifty:

Meh!

Posted · Report post

The one Lexus and them were talking about IS da hottie :excited:

Posted · Report post

The one Lexus and them were talking about IS da hottie :excited:

All of them are hotties, but the dark skin one is the hottest...

I'm not including ralphie in this. He is family. We can't look at him that way. :shifty::shifty::shifty:

or can we? :devil:

Posted · Report post

Meh!

Don't give me attitude... :rolleyes: