The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Dont even play that "Beyonce's the big bad trying to sabotage her ex-members" game. Kelly had like a year & 5 trillion singles while Beyonce was inactive & they went nowhere

u sound like one of them people that think beyonce does no wrong...i just made a statement

when something related to one of the memebers happens its not too far followed by beyonce

ie. when commander video came out beyonce unreleased halo is leaked

when kelly's new single leaked...more unreleased footage from the put it in a love song is released

its a difference between PLAYIN "Beyonce's the big bad trying to sabotage her ex-members" & stating facts

with all that being said im ready for beyonce's new single & kelly's video with lil wayne

• Upvote 2

u sound like one of them people that think beyonce does no wrong...i just made a statement

when something related to one of the memebers happens its not too far followed by beyonce

when kelly's new single leaked...more unreleased footage from the put it in a love song is released

its a difference between PLAYIN "Beyonce's the big bad trying to sabotage her ex-members" & stating facts

with all that being said im ready for beyonce's new single & kelly's video with lil wayne

Don't forget the second version of "Me, Myself and I".
  • Upvote 1

Well as far as your initial statement regarding the current vid & the possible new single I dont see whats wrong with it. If I were Beyonce I wouldn't wait on until Kelly got her album gets out cause god knows how long that would take. Shes pushed it back by like... a year & it should have been released by now.

No, he sounds like a person who just stated a fact.

Kelly released an album in June of 2007. By that time B'day was finished and Beyonce was on tour. Kelly's album went nowhere.

Kelly also released a good amount of singles as a featured artist in 2008, 2009, and 2010. None of those singles made a dent on the charts aside from "When Love Takes Over". That aint Beyonce's fault.

The unreleased "Halo" video was already in the works before "Commander" was even released.

Also, Beyonce has no control over "Put It In A Love Song". Why? BECAUSE IT'S NOT HER FUCKING SONG. Stop making stupid comments.

Beyonce is planning on releasing an album soon, that has been in the works since the mid-way thru 2010. Kelly has one on the way as well. Miss me much with the bull.

Not only that, Beyonce took time out of her day to promote Kelly's album.

beyonce-kelly-rowland-celebrates-the-release-of-her-new-album-ms-kelly-QdC1rf.jpg

Where was Kelly Rowland?

post_image-kelly_rowland_20508_08.jpg

Lest we not forget, this:

Wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Beyonce.

And funny how you ignored that Michelle had a nice stint on Broadway while Beyonce was working and was on break. I wonder why. :whistle:

And now that Kelly is no longer with Music World, who are you ppl gonna blame when her album flops?

No, he sounds like a person who just stated a fact.

Kelly released an album in June of 2007. By that time B'day was finished and Beyonce was on tour. Kelly's album went nowhere.

Kelly also released a good amount of singles as a featured artist in 2008, 2009, and 2010. None of those singles made a dent on the charts aside from "When Love Takes Over". That aint Beyonce's fault.

The unreleased "Halo" video was already in the works before "Commander" was even released.

Also, Beyonce has no control over "Put It In A Love Song". Why? BECAUSE IT'S NOT HER FUCKING SONG. Stop making stupid comments.

Beyonce is planning on releasing an album soon, that has been in the works since the mid-way thru 2010. Kelly has one on the way as well. Miss me much with the bull.

Not only that, Beyonce took time out of her day to promote Kelly's album.

beyonce-kelly-rowland-celebrates-the-release-of-her-new-album-ms-kelly-QdC1rf.jpg

Where was Kelly Rowland?

post_image-kelly_rowland_20508_08.jpg

Lest we not forget, this:

Wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Beyonce.

And funny how you ignored that Michelle had a nice stint on Broadway while Beyonce was working and was on break. I wonder why. :whistle:

And now that Kelly is no longer with Music World, who are you ppl gonna blame when her album flops?

damn r u head janet stan in charge or head BEYONCE stan in charge #ImJustSayin

& anyway yall taking the comment too damn seriously

IT WAS A FUCKIN JOKE BOUT HER SINGLE COMING WHEN KELLY'S VIDEO DEBUT

& Shit i would think beyonce was paying yall or something...shit calm down lol :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I hate when ppl hate on Beyonce

it's not her fault she's talented

no one dared bring her up in the official no talent thread :filenails: but I aint checking foe her, she betta come different if I hear anything sounding like DIL I will rip my headphones off I can't fuck wit her like dat hell :thumbdown:

damn r u head janet stan in charge or head BEYONCE stan in charge #ImJustSayin

& anyway yall taking the comment too damn seriously

IT WAS A FUCKIN JOKE BOUT HER SINGLE COMING WHEN KELLY'S VIDEO DEBUT

& Shit i would think beyonce was paying yall or something...shit calm down lol :rolleyes:

Someone has to keep you girls in check about Ms. Beysus.

I take all attacks on Beyonce as a call to battle. So if you don't want war, then man your fort and stay posted there.

And there was a rumor that Beyonce was releasing a single in April BEFORE Kelly's video even had a proposed released date. See where being uninformed has gotten you?

• Upvote 1

Someone has to keep you girls in check about Ms. Beysus.

I take all attacks on Beyonce as a call to battle. So if you don't want war, then man your fort and stay posted there.

And there was a rumor that Beyonce was releasing a single in April BEFORE Kelly's video even had a proposed released date. See where being uninformed has gotten you?

girls...nah imma MAN

& uninformed i think not...i know more about beyonce's project than u do

and as far as kelly's video its/was suppose to drop in april

hence y i said that itll probably be the same day as kelly (tho im sure she is pushed back again)

and uhm i dont think i attacked b at all. its like someone make a statement n yall take it as a damn attack

you got me confused with the ones who hate on beyonce...ill let it slide this time tho lol

girls...nah imma MAN

& uninformed i think not...i know more about beyonce's project than u do

and as far as kelly's video its/was suppose to drop in april

hence y i said that itll probably be the same day as kelly (tho im sure she is pushed back again)

and uhm i dont think i attacked b at all. its like someone make a statement n yall take it as a damn attack

you got me confused with the ones who hate on beyonce...ill let it slide this time tho lol

You don't know shit about Beyonce's project. No one knows except the ppl who are in the studio with her. Sit.

Beyonce was supposedly releasing an album in late 2010. Nothing happened.

Beyonce was supposedly releasing a single in late 2010. Nothing happened.

Beyonce is RUMORED to be releasing a single in April. Judging by the track record, I think you can predict the outcome.