The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

:lol:

At first I thought it was 8 anonymous users...had to do double check and saw that the guest went from 1 to 8 :sigh:

Austin was typing for no reason if you ask me.

lawd ima ask angie to close guest viewing soon :filenails:

i agree he was

What's the definition of stanning?

this is :whistle:

No, he sounds like a person who just stated a fact.

Kelly released an album in June of 2007. By that time B'day was finished and Beyonce was on tour. Kelly's album went nowhere.

Kelly also released a good amount of singles as a featured artist in 2008, 2009, and 2010. None of those singles made a dent on the charts aside from "When Love Takes Over". That aint Beyonce's fault.

The unreleased "Halo" video was already in the works before "Commander" was even released.

Also, Beyonce has no control over "Put It In A Love Song". Why? BECAUSE IT'S NOT HER FUCKING SONG. Stop making stupid comments.

Beyonce is planning on releasing an album soon, that has been in the works since the mid-way thru 2010. Kelly has one on the way as well. Miss me much with the bull.

Not only that, Beyonce took time out of her day to promote Kelly's album.

Where was Kelly Rowland?

Lest we not forget, this:

Wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Beyonce.

And funny how you ignored that Michelle had a nice stint on Broadway while Beyonce was working and was on break. I wonder why. :whistle:

And now that Kelly is no longer with Music World, who are you ppl gonna blame when her album flops?

You don't know shit about Beyonce's project. No one knows except the ppl who are in the studio with her. Sit.

Beyonce was supposedly releasing an album in late 2010. Nothing happened.

Beyonce was supposedly releasing a single in late 2010. Nothing happened.

Beyonce is RUMORED to be releasing a single in April. Judging by the track record, I think you can predict the outcome.

The reason why I won't create a Twitter :umm:

:lmao: Ms. Google knows all your info and Mr. Facebook knows how you look too lol.

i snatched him lastenite on twitter tho

:lmao: ugh i think i rember miss yahoo being here before