I heard Janet was doing theaters for the tour...

King Baby

I hope this is true and allows her to perform her shows in a much more intimate "cabaret" feel like at the Wiltern Theater in L.A. or possibly the Kodak and the Nokia Theater. I really hope Janet puts a different take on at least half of the songs. Janet can do it and I just don't know why she won't experiment with the delivery of her songs vocally and visually. Like I said I want to see her stand still and sing behind a standing mic.....I'm not saying she can't move but I bet you Janet can work a standing mic like no other!

I hope this is true and allows her to perform her shows in a much more intimate "cabaret" feel like at the Wiltern Theater in L.A. or possibly the Kodak and the Nokia Theater. I really hope Janet puts a different take on at least half of the songs. Janet can do it and I just don't know why she won't experiment with the delivery of her songs vocally and visually. Like I said I want to see her stand still and sing behind a standing mic.....I'm not saying she can't move but I bet you Janet can work a standing mic like no other!

:wtf: