The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Mr. Wonder

• 3 months later...
Roger shades Beyonce and let's her know Janet was first lol. Video inside the link https://www.instagram.com/p/BC8OnIxHwSK/

10623872_1711000362502531_1389344430_n.j

2,478 likes
44m

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 2

This one is a throwback and I don't think it's been posted in this thread. There is a Janet reference in one of the episodes of the TV show called "Smart Guy". Janhova is PRAISED by Marcus' date:

The short sermon from the girl begins at approximately 5:53-6:12. There's a bit of shade toward the Jackson clan, but seeing as how the girl views Janet as a shining star in the family, I think it makes up for it lol.

There's another Janet reference from this same series; I'll try to find that one later. 

• Upvote 3

This isn't from Smart Guy but in Will's bedroom in the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, his entire wall is decorated in pictures of multiple legends like Nelson Mandela. One of those legends is Janhova herself who has two photos on Will's wall. (I don't think this has been posted either)

CeAol1mXIAYqngg.jpg

CeAol0vW0AAoACC.jpg

Edited by __VelvetKnowledge1814
Added stuff
  • Upvote 2