The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

A Clockwork Orange. It's a classic I felt I had to see. I could only fully appreciate it learning its political context though. It's very unnerving to find yourself liking this bastard of a character, and it is to the very end, it plays a lot of games with you morally which I think is the entire point.

A Clockwork Orange. It's a classic I felt I had to see. I could only fully appreciate it learning its political context though. It's very unnerving to find yourself liking this bastard of a character, and it is to the very end, it plays a lot of games with you morally which I think is the entire point.

Was that your first time?

I've seen it once, in the mid-1990's - there was definitely something very compelling about it.

Was that your first time?

I've seen it once, in the mid-1990's - there was definitely something very compelling about it.

Yes -_- what are your thoughts on it? Could you just watch it at face value or did you need to understand what was being said?

Yes -_- what are your thoughts on it? Could you just watch it at face value or did you need to understand what was being said?

I don't remember too much about it (except for a large china penis :lol:), I'd need to watch it again really. I was definitely blink.gif lol

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Never had any desire to see this movie whatsoever. HOWEVA, I was looking for something to watch and was swayed by the glowing reviews this movie got, and I couldn't fathom how based on the trailer so I was intrigued. Anyways LUVED it, bloody awesome good time ^_^ Who wants a meat pie? :shifty:

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Never had any desire to see this movie whatsoever. HOWEVA, I was looking for something to watch and was swayed by the glowing reviews this movie got, and I couldn't fathom how based on the trailer so I was intrigued. Anyways LUVED it, bloody awesome good time ^_^ Who wants a meat pie? :shifty:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif