• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mariah announces 2nd annual All I Want For Christmas Is You Concerts  

large.jpg
GLOBAL SUPERSTAR &
BEST-SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL-TIME
MARIAH CAREY

SET TO RETURN TO THE BEACON THEATRE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON FOR A LIMITED RUN OF CHRISTMAS-THEMED CONCERTS

PRESENTED BY HALLMARK CHANNEL, THE SECOND ANNUAL
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU CONCERT SERIES
KICKS OFF ON DECEMBER 8

HONEY B. FLY PRE-SALES BEGINS OCTOBER 12!
TICKETS ON SALE TO THE PUBLIC ON OCTOBER 17

NEW YORK, NY — October 9, 2015 — Today, multi-platinum global superstar Mariah Carey has announced her return to New York City's Beacon Theatre for the second annual All I Want For Christmas Is You concert series for the holiday season, presented by Hallmark Channel. Celebrating her iconic Christmas catalogue, which includes 1994's Merry Christmas and 2010's Merry Christmas II You, Mariah will bring her powerhouse vocals and celebrated live show to fans on December 8, 9, 14, 15, and 17.

Exclusive Honey B. Fly pre-sales begin Monday, October 12th at 10 AM EST. Honey B. Fly Legacy members receive first access to tickets and official VIP Packages. Register for the Honey B. Fly Live Pass now for access! Fans who are already registered mayupgrade their account with the Honey B. Fly Live Pass. Public on-sales begin Saturday, October 17th at 10 AM EST atTicketmaster.com.
All I Want For Christmas Is You New York  

Dec 8 2015

New York City, NY Beacon Theatre 

Dec 9 2015

Dec 14 2015

Dec 15 2015

Dec 17 2015

------------------------------------------

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I was just talking about this with my mom. I'm going to the last show. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The show was fucking spectacular. Wow, She looked so good and sounded even better. I love the Beacon Theatre because you get a good view from wherever you're sitting. She was funny, charismatic and even did some impromptu songs on the spot. Her voice was in great condition! She needs to stop fucking playing when she gets on tv and does live performances because that voice is THERE. The JTW acapella segment gave me chills. She hinted at maybe doing another Christmas album, I hope it happens. My only gripe would be that the show seemed too short, I was left yearning for more Baeriah at the end. :lol:

Loved it.

• Upvote 1