The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd say it's because she was pregnant before, then the side effects from her medical treatments made her gain weight.

*random* :P It's kind of funny that both her and my sister-in-law (her 2nd child) are pregnant at the same time, and they're both the same age too.

^ :lol: I actually do feel that way (because Janet was never pregnant :shifty::P) ... just my opinion! ^_^

:lol: I understand some people are uncomfortable seeing a pregnant woman ... I'm just openminded (especially if it's something Janet or Mariah did :P) She wanted to remember this one-in-a-lifetime moment, and I just think it's beautiful. ^_^

Happy 3rd anniversary to E=MC². ^_^ While this album is one of my least favorites from her, I still loved it when it came out. It's my favorite album title though; it's very clever the way it plays on her name, previous album, and Einstein's famous energy equation. :P I was obsessed with "For the Record" especially (this should've been the 2nd single -_-), but the main song I still listen to these days is "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time." :blush: